LUONGO AN AVALANCHE??????

JMMR

Tonight Colorado did not dress David Aebischer, and Luongo has been at ends with Florida for the past few months. Will this deal go down tonight something smells fishy to me?

[Edited on 2005/12/10 by JMMR]

[Edited on 2005/12/10 by JMMR]

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Kolesnik had a great NHL debut the other night, so why is it so surprising that he is in nets again tonight?

I am not suprised he is starting but to not even dress David Aebischer wow something must be up

Also I did not read any rumours I was just sniffing around and something smelt funny. haha

Holy crap, don't do that to me!

Honestly though, I think we take Kolesnik as far as he can go. He had a great pre-season game against Detroit and has looked really good against Boston and New Jersey. Lacroix has said that they will be doing a 4 game observation type thing (started with Boston) and then go from there in respect to the goaltender situation. Aebischer will probably be dealt though, he's extremely unhappy. He's be whining to the Post for the past week or so.

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Whoa, I thought this thread was confirming a trade. That would have been verrry interesting. Vancouver would be right pissed off about it too! But who else would the Avs trade? I don't think this would be a straight-up deal.

Hehe, that's why the title has question marks and the thread has the rumor icon next to it :lol:

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Whoa, I thought this thread was confirming a trade. That would have been verrry interesting. Vancouver would be right pissed off about it too! But who else would the Avs trade? I don't think this would be a straight-up deal.

Hehe, that's why the title has question marks and the thread has the rumor icon next to it :lol:

True, but I clicked on it from the recent posts list on the main page, so there was no rumor icon...:wall:

Aebischer and Liles/Wolski for Luongo reportedly. Bouwmeester used to be in it too but that has since stopped.

If it's Wolski, then I'm fine. Liles? Not so much. I really wouldn't be happy with either but...it's freakin Luongo!

Originally posted by jetsniper

Honestly though, I think we take Kolesnik as far as he can go. He had a great pre-season game against Detroit and has looked really good against Boston and New Jersey. Lacroix has said that they will be doing a 4 game observation type thing (started with Boston) and then go from there in respect to the goaltender situation. Aebischer will probably be dealt though, he's extremely unhappy. He's be whining to the Post for the past week or so.

hahahahaha jetsniper Even I heard your jaw hit the floor over here in Ontario.:) It was the same sound that mine made when Patrick Roy was traded to Colorado!

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz
Originally posted by jetsniper

hahahahaha jetsniper Even I heard your jaw hit the floor over here in Ontario.:) It was the same sound that mine made when Patrick Roy was traded to Colorado!

:lol:

*trade is announced*

*10 minutes later*

Yes, I'd like a Luongo Avalanche jersey please.

:D