Spider-Man NL

go habs go

Edited by shortcat1

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABBBBYYYYY!!!!

I went out for awhile with a buddy and return to see the habs ahead 4-3,,,,,,,,,freakin awesome!!!!!!

Saku comes back and this team is alive again!!!

I guess fleury couldnt continue that magic from the first indefinitely as we were definitely outplaying them.

GO HABS Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! Goals from Bulis, Begin, Souray and Ferland! Kosty with a well-earned assist.

whats the score and time in WJC???? (no TV)

QUOTE(gohabsgo252006 @ Jan 3 2006, 08:45 PM)

bye bye Ribeiro and Dags.....take them out and all of a sudden the team is showing effort and taking it to the other side

We can get some good pucks for them, so the guys can keep up the practice and keep playing like this

i wonder what will be the outcome of all of this? by that i mean i wonder what will happen when we see the bulldog pups playing so well and with gusto while r & d are being benched

Don't deny it, you're just happy because Bulis scored!:P

Well Bulis scores so often these days it's more of a permanent mood. :D No seriously but if you're watching the game it's insane. Bonk is playing great. Begin too. All the rookies and even the 2 call-ups. Theodore woke up. Ribs and Dags are out of the line-up. This game is a dream come true. I'm only a little disappointed that our first line isn't playing that amazing.

2-0 Canada 3 minutes into the 3rd.

thanks, BtH.........not surprising the update on the Habs game included a first goal by Bulis :P

What happened to Theo in the first though? Three goals on six shots is not a good sign.

Horrid period for Theo.

announcers say that ribeiro isn't playing center tonight because bulis has been so much more effective at that position

QUOTE(gohabsgo252006 @ Jan 3 2006, 08:45 PM)

bye bye Ribeiro and Dags.....take them out and all of a sudden the team is showing effort and taking it to the other side

We can get some good pucks for them, so the guys can keep up the practice and keep playing like this

i wonder what will be the outcome of all of this? by that i mean i wonder what will happen when we see the bulldog pups playing so well and with gusto while r & d are being benched

Maybe Ribeiro (175lbs) will discover the weight room with all his new free time. Same thing for Dagenais.

So has Latendresse played any minutes tonight?

Yep. Apparently he had 4 or 5 shifts in the first period. I assume that means that throughout the whole game he might get maybe 7-8 minutes.

Well Bulis scores so often these days it's more of a permanent mood. :D No seriously but if you're watching the game it's insane. Bonk is playing great. Begin too. All the rookies and even the 2 call-ups. Theodore woke up. Ribs and Dags are out of the line-up. This game is a dream come true. I'm only a little disappointed that our first line isn't playing that amazing.

And I am now 100% pissed off that I'm stuck at work.

announcers say that ribeiro isn't playing center tonight because bulis has been so much more effective at that position

brilliant insights like that is why those announcers make the big bucks :blink::wacko:

a positive to that is, if this can continue, we can go back to what we were at the beginning of the season - a multi-line scoring team

if one line couldn't connect one night, there was always one or two more who could take up the load :):)

That's definitely nice to hear. I suppose he's more effective at winning draws than Ribs, but then again, that's not really saying much.

a positive to that is, if this can continue, we can go back to what we were at the beginning of the season - a multi-line scoring team

if one line couldn't connect one night, there was always one or two more who could take up the load :):)

That'd be nice!