Game Thread | Pittsburgh Vs. Montreal | 01/03/06

Spider-Man NL

4-3 CANADIENS?!?!?!?!? What the hell...I left the computer for 30 minutes and BAM...damn...exact this thing happened when we were trailing Ottawa 3-0...maybe I should leave the computer every time the canadiens trail...

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleury knocks Bulis's shot out on the goal line! So close from his first 2 goal night in a long time. He got 2 or 3 shots that shift though. It seems that this game may have broken all hopes that Ribeiro will stay in Montreal. And with Ribs goes Dags so I;m sure they'll be packing their bags anyday now. We can still get quite a bit for Ribeiro. I'm guessing picks.

As much as I want to see the Juniors take the tournament, the thought of having that Pogge in a Leafs uniform in a year or two is a little unsettling. He may be as good as he looks.

Don't worry.. they'll end up trading him for a washed up veteran...

Kosty again looking creative and solid with some nice passing on the PP

I"m very impressed tonight, he might make some mistakes, but he's controlling the puck very well

here's what hockeysfuture.com says about him:

"Kostsitsyn is an excellent puck-handler, with above-average speed. What sets him apart from other players is his ability to handle the puck at top speed. He has good hockey sense, although like most players his age he needs to work on playing without the puck.

He is also blessed with a quick release and heavy shot. The biggest thing that kept him out of the top-five in the 2003 NHL Entry Draft were health concerns."

and, as we see, his health is very fine :):):)

That's definitely nice to hear. I suppose he's more effective at winning draws than Ribs, but then again, that's not really saying much.

Bulis's position was originally changed from center to LW because he wasn't good at faceoffs.

canada 3, finland 0

9 minutes to go

Edited by shortcat1

Don't worry.. they'll end up trading him for a washed up veteran...

ooooooooooooooo.... nasty one.....

who is this michel ouellette?

prediction..........Shootout: 7-7 in regulation and OT

habs win on a kostitsyn and kovalev goals after crosby scores for pittsburg

who is this michel ouellette?

to reply to myself... hockeysfuture.com says that he's 11th in their prospects depth chart. he's considered, at best, a second line player

but then again, Ferland is considered, at best, a 4th line player. go figure