**humor** Theodore Attemps Suicide?

Helmethead

Thought some readers might enjoy this..

According to the Associated Press, following Christobal Huet's shutout on Saturday afternoon and his dismal appearances throughout the year, Jose Theodore attempted to commit suicide..

Thankfully nothing happened to him since he shot himself between

the legs....

:wacko:

I heard the same type of joke on the radio... its was Theodore getting involved in a traffic accident. A bus almost ran over him but passed through the 5-hole...

Only after hearing this one did I get the other one. Funny :P

@ddawwidd:

That's true but I doubt Theo ever reads these forums. I'm surprised we have no Huet jokes. I mean his name is Crystalball!

I don't know how to translate this but the joke went something alike

"José Théodore a essayé de se suicider aujourd'hui en se jettant du pont Jacques Cartier. Une chance que son agent lui est venu changer d'idée en lui rappelant que s'il aurait sautait, personne ne serait venu le repêcher."

Only after hearing this one did I get the other one. Funny :P

@ddawwidd:

That's true but I doubt Theo ever reads these forums. I'm surprised we have no Huet jokes. I mean his name is Crystalball!

This is one of the oldest jokes associated with hockey. It used to be the leaf's former tender [i can't remember who now. Allan Bester maybe?] after giving up a terrible goal from long distance, 5 hole. "Bester was Trying to commit sucide by jumping in front of a bus. fortunately it went right through his legs."

I believe it actually started with the Red Sox Bill Buckner [sp?]. but it never ceases to amaze me how old things like this come back as new again. :D

Jose will be back. These are the same jokes that used to be made about Mike Vernon in Calgary ( where I reside) He went on to win a cup with Detroit and became 1 of the most feared goaltenders in the NHL. Believe in Bob he has never been a loser and he never will be.

whats the diffrence between Garbage bags and Theo?

The Garbage get taken out only once a week...

about the suicide joke, the one I head was

Jose Theodore tried to kill himself by jumping in front of a Subway train, but the train went between his legs
Edited by KKZ2005

People sure get a great laugh kicking others when the're down. Pathetic. Theo will return to form, believe it.

No one's kicking Theodore. We're just telling jokes about him. He should be happy that he inspired such great jokes. And I still am a Theo supporter but he's so incredible that when he starts playing badly we've gotta take advantage because it'll be a while before he slumps again. :D

People sure get a great laugh kicking others when the're down. Pathetic. Theo will return to form, believe it.

He's playing like shit, he doesn't have a terminal illness. I wanna see him bounce back as much as anyone. It's called dealing with it.

im having as much fun kicking him as I did Brisebois... none since he was on OUR team, but if he plays like shit its not my fault... I mean Huet is hot right now, Theo isin't... he needs to bounce back or he'll end up like Jim Carey a few years ago (or Raycroft now for those who dont remember) sure id like to see the old theo back, but thats not gonna happen untill he gives up the Ford ads ("when the attitude changes, everything else changes" and thats EXACTLY the problem) and gets his mind back on Hockey...

Is he worried:

-about becoming a father?

-about his loan shark family?

-about this picture of him with hells angels being shown around

-about his father in law in jail (Guy Cloutier)

-Ford laying him off?

noone knows... but this should have been motivation, and Hockey a way to break loose from this shit... after all athletes have faced worse, and have done much better (look at Kobe Bryant when he was accused of sexual assault)

Edited by KKZ2005

im having as much fun kicking him as I did Brisebois... none since he was on OUR team, but if he plays like shit its not my fault... I mean Huet is hot right now, Theo isin't... he needs to bounce back or he'll end up like Jim Carey a few years ago (or Raycroft now for those who dont remember) sure id like to see the old theo back, but thats not gonna happen untill he gives up the Ford ads ("when the attitude changes, everything else changes" and thats EXACTLY the problem) and gets his mind back on Hockey...

Is he worried:

-about becoming a father?

-about his loan shark family?

-about this picture of him with hells angels being shown around

-about his father in law in jail (Guy Cloutier)

-Ford laying him off?

noone knows... but this should have been motivation, and Hockey a way to break loose from this shit... after all athletes have faced worse, and have done much better (look at Kobe Bryant when he was accused of sexual assault)

Kobe is a me first, ball hog, son of a bitch, rapist. I know he was never convicted however oj and michael werent either. What the hell has he done for the lakers other then lead them to mediocraty. Shaq was the leader of that team make no mistake about it. lets see if kobe can lead them to the playoffs first.

Kobe is a me first, ball hog, son of a bitch, rapist. I know he was never convicted however oj and michael werent either. What the hell has he done for the lakers other then lead them to mediocraty. Shaq was the leader of that team make no mistake about it. lets see if kobe can lead them to the playoffs first.

maybe he is, but he was in court and the same day he was back on the court... and he actually was a better player then, put the man aside, that made him an athlete who "cared" about his job... and that 90+ point game he did (what? 2-3 weeks ago?) was pretty amazing...

Theo is a me first, fame bitch, whos whole family (and one on his wifes side) is in jail, and because the scandal it would of caused, lets face it, he MIGHT of been involved with his familys dealings (although not proved) then again its not as bad as what Bryant had to face (career ending time in jail) and he still showed up in every game... theo hasn't...

It was 81 points not 90+.

As for the Theo Kobe comparisons I wish they were the same.

Goalies are not really supposed to be team players. They should be cocky and think they are the best at their position in the world. If Theo had Kobe’s’ attitude he would only strive to get a shutout every single game and throw in the odd highlight reel save.

I read another joke in the power rankings for CBS...I've added to it...

"Some tourists were wondering past the front of the Bell Center. They stop and ask a scalper for directions to the red light district in Montreal, they end up with two seats directly behind Theo's net"

Not bad...

It was 81 points not 90+.

As for the Theo Kobe comparisons I wish they were the same.

Goalies are not really supposed to be team players. They should be cocky and think they are the best at their position in the world. If Theo had Kobe’s’ attitude he would only strive to get a shutout every single game and throw in the odd highlight reel save.

Oh well shows what I know about Baskeball... lol... not a fan so I said 90+ thinking I was right... I stand corrected... But thats exactly what I meant with the comparisons, he should of had this attitude towards Hockey... a good goaltender thinks hes the best, they are tought to think that way... much like a guy like Kobe...