Game Thread | Atlanta Vs. Montreal | 02/11/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lehtonen injured?

« Je suis venu proche d'uriner dans mon pantalon lorsque j'ai vu Lehtonen couché sur la glace. Heureusement, il n'a pas aggravé sa blessure à l'aine, il avait seulement mal à l'épaule. »

- Bob Hartley

• 11 months later...
« Je suis venu proche d'uriner dans mon pantalon lorsque j'ai vu Lehtonen couché sur la glace. Heureusement, il n'a pas aggravé sa blessure à l'aine, il avait seulement mal à l'épaule. »

- Bob Hartley

LOL :lol: Funny translation

I couldn't agree more with the fact that Ryder should not be in the shootout, he is not a stickhandler, most succesful shootout guys, have the threat of a deke or a shot, while Ryder just plain can't deke. Bulis is a finnisher, he should be in there. Or Koivu now that he's making the big bucks.

:lol:

I know this is an old thread... but I find it funny this was actually typed. Maybe this was right after the game against Philly when he potted 4...?

:lol:

I know this is an old thread... but I find it funny this was actually typed. Maybe this was right after the game against Philly when he potted 4...?

He WAS a goalscorer. He may have missed many of his chances but that was his role or atleast the role he's enjoyed having throughout his career.

I dont understand your joke...

Anyways.. I hope we give a great effort and that Huet is back to top form again cuz having beaten the Trash in all 3 games you know they will want revenge.

Go habs go!

Dude, it's not a joke... Habs will not play against the Trashers until march 8 2007...