Good Article On Gillette

brboo

that gillett guy seems to be a class act person. I'm glad to have him as our owner and not some moron like jacobs or wirtz

Here is a good article on the state of the organization. Also i like how he stands up for a certain player who has been going though a tough time. He also gives hope for the very near future. Check it out.

http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/hockey...07-b7719de21416

Great artical brboo! Thank you.....

Reading something like this puts me in a great mood.The team is in good hands and everyone is on the same page and are all working towards the same goal.

I like the way he says, we are amying towards 2009 to take a run at our cup!!!!!! 100 years :hlogo:

that gillett guy seems to be a class act person. I'm glad to have him as our owner and not some moron like jacobs or wirtz

Hey what about making a letter to thank Mr Gillet for his direction maybe we should vote on this!

lol What happened to that card?

Seems like a straight forward shoot from the hip kind of guy. No bullshitting, thats kinda refreshing.

Nice comments about Theodore, I'm sure Jose its nice for Jose to hear. Help him get his confidence back, if he comes back this year.

Thanks brboo.

Good public relation skills demonstrated by the owner during the interview,...yet a few things

prevail on which we can sink our teeth into.

Gillet mentioned that Gainey's new proximity with the team as a coach should help him in deciding

which elements of the roster should be kept against the ones that shouldn't be and this...would help

him to take action during............the summer.

This could be an indication that Gainey wont be acting on the roster this season....neither throught trades or UFA rentals.

Can the present edition managed to reach a play-off spot without any help from the outside ?

I dont know but what I do know is that failing to clinch a spot this year would give us the un-enviable record of having been out of the play-offs five time in the last seven years..........this is a real deterent in making

the CH an attractive destination for UFA talents.....a real set-back for our franchise.....one that can only be avoided by nailing two play-off participation in a row. Dreaming about the futur seems a futile enterprise without taking that first step first.