Is This Why Theodore Is Struggling?

KoZed

I'm hearing on the radio here that Theodore's struggles this season could be largely due to... "marital problems".

To make a long story short, Theodore would have been cheating on his girlfriend, who is now expecting a child from him... and would be ready to leave him with the kid and a substantial amount of $$$ (think of something that amounts to about 2 years of his current salary) in a near future.

Rumors, gossip... but if its true: jeez, the guy really can't get a break...

Edited by KoZed

I think almost every cheats on his wife and they do the same when they're on the road. it's something that goes with being the wife of a NHLer.

as for gossips, I don't think much of them. most if them are plain bullshit

as for gossips, I don't think much of them. most if them are plain bullshit

Except that this is not the first time I hear about it, and not always from medias. Lot of NHLers from the region (Quebec City) come back during the summer, and the city is small, so gossip spreads quick. Its kind of this "well-known" stories that are taboos when the guy is having success but starts popping up when the guy is having problems.

Kind of an interesting social pattern, in a way. People dont talk when the guy is getting a fat ego, but they hurry to throw fuel on the fire when the guy is falling off his pedestal.

People are so bitch!

If Brodeur cheated on his wife for HIS WIFE'S SISTER than anything is possible :P

Yeah, I heard that one too. She caught him with her in an hotel room, and during the SCF she would call him at crazy hours to tell him how she'd clean him for all he's got and he'd never see the kids again. Psycho stuff.

We can understand now that what is Theo isnt merely struggling as an athlete, but as a man as well. You're never at peace when there's a succubus on your ass who wants to make your life the worst possible.

Now it only takes a little imagination and wonder if the leak about the failed drug test (Propecia) didn't originate or was facilitated by that situation.

Edited by KoZed

Good bye Theo and good ridance.

I'm a fan of the jersey but not of this individual wearing it.

His bad play aside, he's hasn't been much of a role model for the kids who look up to him.

I'm speaking in terms of the facts that have been presented to us by the media.

He hasnt been a good role model? Cuz his family got into trouble?

His bad play aside, he's hasn't been much of a role model for the kids who look up to him.

And what facts are those?

Meh.

You should only be held to role model obligations to the kids you bring into the world yourself, not for the brats of other people. Beside, who wants guys who drop out of high school, make millions for 10 years and find themselves with little to do at 40 yrs old as role models for their kids?

Jeez, the way things have been going for him I'd just give him the rest of the year off to fully heal his heel, and get all of his problems straightened out. But it wont happen because we'll need him in the playoffs.

:hlogo: