Game Thread | Montreal Canadiens V. Toronto Maple Leafs | 03/07/06

simonus

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well IMO a great period by the Habs. They killed the first 5 penalties of the second period. The Habs only trail in shots 23-22. The Leafs pp stat is exaggerated 2 for 6 that is insane it should be 2 for 8 but because the Zhog Souray and Markov penalties overlapped. The refs have ruined this game, that said I hope that they make up the difference in power plays for the Habs in the third otherwise this will be one of the most disgusting games I have ever watched.

Sabres won 3-2 in regulation.

Belfour went looking for some Pepto Bismol?

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea. Hey, Pepto Bismol!

20 pages going into the 3rd. Good work guys. :)

Man Im pissed off at this TO i can't believe how ugly they are playing! if they had been MTL I would be saying sel the whole team move them to Alaska!

:P

well, here we go again...

montreal spent 9:56 killing penalties in the second...

let's see if we can beat that

Well IMO a great period by the Habs. They killed the first 5 penalties of the second period. The Habs only trail in shots 23-22. The Leafs pp stat is exaggerated 2 for 6 that is insane it should be 2 for 8 but because the Zhog Souray and Markov penalties overlapped. The refs have ruined this game, that said I hope that they make up the difference in power plays for the Habs in the third otherwise this will be one of the most disgusting games I have ever watched.

Sabres won 3-2 in regulation.

You better get out your diary then, there's no way the refs will "fairly" makeup those calls.

Don't you mean a hundred? :P

:huh: No. I was simply saying what I would have once I ten-uple my current number of posts, :huh:

in my little knowledge of the game... maybe we're getting into the time when we should press the leafs defense - two down low against the defensemen all of the time