• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ultra happy we didn't trade ZED!

Bring on "Doctor Rooted Tree Trunk Legs"

Try knockin' him off the puck.

Good luck.

I think maybe Boynton and Ribeiro should be suspended.

Sorry 'bout that to all Habbies in the house.

But, if Ribeiro played elsewhere & pulled that spear trick against Montreal...? :angry:

The NHL might step in on that. We'll see.

why would ribs get suspended? what he do?

do we REALLY need to talk about JT again???

see how some of u guys r!!! so immature sumtime :angry:

For better or worse, Theodore will be discussed, at length, for a long time to come. Do you remember the heated discussions after trading an insignificant player, Marcel Hossa? Wrath, fury, and name-calling abounded, and an esteemed habs quit this forum!

Now imagine what it will be like for a player who was once the cornerstone of the franchise! I can only imagine the banter in here once Theo starts playing again.

He'll play lousy, and the bashers will come on with their 'told you so' threads - how he's never been that good, or the West has got him figured out too, or he's on his way to the AHL, etc., etc.

He'll play great, and his supporters will start 'told you so' threads - how we shouldn't have traded him, or should have gotten more, or this is Roy all over again, etc., etc.

My free advice is if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I'll look forward to your active participation in these discussions to come. Hopefully it will help to balance things out, because the anti-Theo crowd seems to have the edge lately... maybe they're just louder.

^_^

He allowed Boynton to spear him in the guts, thats a suspendable offence isn't it?

Here you have a vid of the incident:

http://hfhelper02.hockeyfights.com/cf1327/..._rivet_gill.wmv

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/199933.html

Boynton suspended for one game.

I think maybe Boynton and Ribeiro should be suspended.

Sorry 'bout that to all Habbies in the house.

But, if Ribeiro played elsewhere & pulled that spear trick against Montreal...? :angry:

The NHL might step in on that. We'll see.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=158006&hubname=nhl

I got it half correct. Glad Ribs didn't get suspended.

I am not the biggest Ribeiro fan but it was nice to see Rivet and Begin step in so quickly...and, although he would have been murdered, it was nice to see Ribeiro attempt to drop the gloves.

Edited by Talon

I am not the biggest Ribeiro fan but it was nice to see Rivet and Begin step in so quickly...and, although he would have been murdered, it was nice to see Ribeiro attemt to drop the gloves.

Yeh, it think this was a good bonding experience for the Habs. Ribs has been on record for doing/saying some pretty stupid stuff, but lately he's gone a far way in turning that around.