Official Bertuzzi Poll

JLP

Official Bertuzzi Poll  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Todd Bertuzzi on the Habs?

• Yes, he's a tough, go-to guy, just what we need!
    • No way, he's a bum, would disgrace the tricoleur

There has been a lot of talk about this guy, but what about his character? Assuming the deal was an even one, how would you feel about the idea of Bertuzzi playing for the Habs?

I want to do the poll, but there is no option up there on how I feel. I feel a little bit off both of the options up there...

I think he is a goon and he would sort of be a disgrace to our team, but on the other hand he would be SO helpful to us. So, I don't know... To tell you the truth I would rather us get someone else...

I want to do the poll, but there is no option up there on how I feel. I feel a little bit off both of the options up there...

I think he is a goon and he would sort of be a disgrace to our team, but on the other hand he would be SO helpful to us. So, I don't know... To tell you the truth I would rather us get someone else...

ditto

I hate him but he's exactly what we need. If there's a less skiled guy out there with a better work ethic than I'd take him over Bert.

Living in BC, I've had a chance to watch Bertuzzi over the years. I hate him, always have, always will. I would be very disappointed in Bob if he picked him up.

Are you listening, Mr. Gainey?