Farewell Video To David Aebischer

les_glorieux

Made by the same guy who did farewell videos for Footer and Foppa over at the official Avs boards. All 3 have managed to bring a tear to my eye. :(

Budaj played well last night though (against Chicago though. And then a home and home with Calgary. We have to wait a bit for a team with an offense) and I'm ready and willing to give Theo a chance. This better be worth it though.

oh Selanne was in video shot!! ..."carefull with the following ...Corv's dreamin again"

Hope that we have enough to convince Selanne to finish his carreer in MTL ... Aebischer and Koivu played with him who else in our mists has been a teamate of his in the past?

I think making the playoffs and getting beyond the first round is a must ... now that we've secured koivu and that we have Goalie depth and Young prospects that need guidance

Pretty sure it wasn't a goalie who made that Aebischer-vid.

Does anybody know if Aebi has his new mask yet and if he does where i can find a picture of it?

:hlogo:

That would be one very quick paintjob.

Good video, but as soon as I hear the music I can't stop thinking of Gob Bluth getting his fingers cut off by Buster (For those who don't watch Arrested Development that won't mean anything).

Good video, but as soon as I hear the music I can't stop thinking of Gob Bluth getting his fingers cut off by Buster (For those who don't watch Arrested Development that won't mean anything).

Glad I'm not the only one... I keep expecting Aeby to start prancing around a la Gob.... :D

Does anybody know if Aebi has his new mask yet and if he does where i can find a picture of it?

I would imagine he would wear a simple one for now, although he won't be playing right away so I guess it doesn't really matter

I would imagine he would wear a simple one for now, although he won't be playing right away so I guess it doesn't really matter

I was watching some footage of the Habs practicing and Aebi had a mask on that had the same abomidible snowman on it but the edges and background mountains were more of the Habs blue instead of the Avs purple.. maybe thats it.

I was watching some footage of the Habs practicing and Aebi had a mask on that had the same abomidible snowman on it but the edges and background mountains were more of the Habs blue instead of the Avs purple.. maybe thats it.

Here you have a pic of Abby during his 1st practice:

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/apps/pbcs.dll/mi...06%2FCPSPORTS01

Wonder if Aebischer will keep that mask I dont see any avalanche sign on it other than the Sas.

also just realized Crystal Ball has no neck guard....

Wonder if Aebischer will keep that mask I dont see any avalanche sign on it other than the Sas.

Ive noticed that too... but alot of goalies don't dont seem to have them. I think its because they keep their heads down so chin part of the mask covers it.

Thanks. Its a good pic.

Speaking of neck guards, what was up with that wierd looking one Thomas was wearing?

«Le thème sera le même. De la neige, le yéti et les couleurs du Canadien.»

-David Aebischer, La Presse, 14/03/2006

Abby will keep that snowman on his new mask, as well as the snow. The mask will be painted blue/blanc/rouge.