Kovalev, Zednik Bonk Dandy?

CoRvInA

We know Kovy and Zeddy play better near the end of the season/playoffs *jinx*, and Dandy's had some success. However, Bonk's inability to perform in the post-season got him traded from OTT.. So.. it's hard to say...

I also think that Ribs should be added to the subject heading. And I think if BG rewards him and keeps him with Kovy, he'll come through...

I predict Bonk to score more goals in the playoffs then the regular season. And although 2 goals (if he is held scoreless for the remainder of the season) is not much I believe in Bonk and I believe he wants to step it up in the playoffs especially if the Habs play the Sens.

i expect every lil efforst from everyone and i just hope that our team chemistry will make us more and more powerful~

dunt forget that from now on : we win as a team, we lose as a team~

we should not blame any player in a lost and should prasie the TEAM work after a win :D

Yeah theres going to be some tough games down the stretch...no use jumping on and off the bandwagon and tearing strips off everyone when the lads don't play well or are tired from some of the numerous 2 games in three nights and 3 games in four nights that are coming up.

Lets get behind this team and show the rest of the NHL how the best fans in the league support their team

Yeah theres going to be some tough games down the stretch...no use jumping on and off the bandwagon and tearing strips off everyone when the lads don't play well or are tired from some of the numerous 2 games in three nights and 3 games in four nights that are coming up.

Lets get behind this team and show the rest of the NHL how the best fans in the league support their team

Thats the Spirit!!!

:hlogo: GO GO GO!!!

I think that our Habs team has alot of good balance right now... especially in net. I truly think that if we get a top 6 forward who can put the puck in the net consistenly, and a top 4 dman we could be one of the top teams in the league.

GO HABS GO!!!

:hlogo:

I think we can definitely count on Kovalev to step it up in the playoffs, or at least during the first round. I remember last post-season, he had said that he had never been eliminated in the first round of the playoffs and he didn't intend to start now (against Boston that is). He then went on to help lead the Habs to victory. So take that for what it's worth.

I think our third line must produce a bit more. if they pull up together, the opponent will have to pay more attention to them and it'll result in less attention given to the first two lines...I also expect more of ryder. he needs to get out of his slump and produce more.

playoffs will be fun to watch this year :)

how long as it been since we've made the playoffs twice in a row ??

Edited by marky_and_komi