Don't Worry Guys!

José Théodore

I can assure that Aebischer will be a good goaltender for the Canadiens. He's just going through a little bout of unconfidence after being traded. It's a lot of pressure playing for Montreal you know. Right now, his rebound control is sloppy and he's scrambling around in the net. He just needs more time with Rollie to get his game in gear. He's proven in the past he can be great! I just hope the fans are understanding. All it will take is a little time and practice, and he'll be fine. Like I said, don't worry!

- NOT José

Admin Edit: Jose Theodore the poster has been traded to the Colorado Avalanche's official team message board, in exchange for Avs forum poster "David Aebischer" (not actually him either)

Edited by puck7x

I think you may be wrong there, and I'm guessing you didn't want the Pens game tonight before writing that. He may be a great goalie some day, but I dare say it won't be in Montreal. He is finished in Montreal I would suspect. Next year they will go with Huet as long as he's hot and bring up Danis to back him up.

Ummm.... that wasnt actually Jose was it, cuz he signed his name?

No, its not him... unless Theodore is currently at a certain Montreal University right now. (which is where the original post came from).

Oh yeah, impersonating a player is a bannable offense. :D

I think Theodore likes to sign his #, and not his name....

Anyways, Aebischer looks bad, but this whole team has looked pretty bad at different points this season. Let hope he shapes up enough to draw some interest in the trade market in the offseason. Right now he's not worth Jose Theodore with a broken heel....HA

No, its not him... unless Theodore is currently at a certain Montreal University right now. (which is where the original post came from).

Oh yeah, impersonating a player is a bannable offense. :D

Thanks for clearing that up, so why is he impersonating Theo?

:hlogo:

My worrys left when Theo left,..his contract and all.

The boost in additionnal cap space is most welcome but I have fear about Gainey not pulling

in anything substantiel out of it.

Ummmm......ahemmmmm....look under his avatar. It says not actually Jose Theodore.....

I see that now, but it didnt say it when he first posted. :hlogo:

Edited by The-Habby2919

C-Love, I am having a tough time trying to keep up with your goalie choices. Didn't you post the "Huet the back up goalie" thread. Nothing like crushing the Leafs to get a little love.

If he plays like a star then that is good enough for me. Go Huet Go!