Official Hab's Nicknames

CoRvInA

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, we've got three new horses to christen:

Roman Hamrlik - As he's the heir apparent to Sheldon Souray's role with the team, I think it's appropriate that he should inherit his nickname, too, so I vote for The Hammer.

Bryan Smolinski - Nothing's coming to me yet, but I'm thankful to whomever first referred to the "Smoked/Ham" signing of Hamrlik and Smolinski on the same day.

Tom Kostopoulos - LA fans have a good one that I think we should adopt. They call him T.K.O.

hey don't forget "Cafe Lahte" that Finnish Cup of Java... we gotta come up with one for him too

For french canadians will remember Rock et Belles Oreilles .. which is the reason behind me calling Smolinski "Slomo" Hopefully that nic won't catch if it does its cause he become sloww and YE don't want that!

hey don't forget "Cafe Lahte" that Finnish Cup of Java... we gotta come up with one for him too

For french canadians will remember Rock et Belles Oreilles .. which is the reason behind me calling Smolinski "Slomo" Hopefully that nic won't catch if it does its cause he become sloww and YE don't want that!

as lond he sees bether then the slomo kids :lol:

TKO is pretty good, but I like "The Kostopo".

(The) Hammer has been Hamrlik's standard since he entered the league.

Smoke is a pretty common one for Smolinski.

Is that a reference to the Gestapo?

as lond he sees bether then the slomo kids :lol:

hahaha oh yeah the kids were the worst!

TKO is pretty good, but I like "The Kostopo".

(The) Hammer has been Hamrlik's standard since he entered the league.

Smoke is a pretty common one for Smolinski.

Is that a reference to the Gestapo?

Yeah, maybe it's inappropriate, I don't know. Nazi references are probably taboo.