Wings @ Habs (Monday 7:30PM)

puck7x

Something tells me that it was tough luck for us that the pens beat the Wings.

We have to play better than we did against Toronto. But I think we will see a tight even game.

My prediction: (The crystall ball)

4-3 Wings.

Montreal goals by Zednik, Juneau and Quintal.

Habs win, but it sounds like we played Michel Therrien-esque hockey, got dominated in the third while sitting on the lead.

A win is a win, bit concerned about Souray, looks like he might have hurt his bad wrist towards the end of the game, just gotta hope it's nothing big.

A win is a win... even if its ugly...

We played a very good 1st half of the game , but the Wings started dominating after they got their 1st goal , fortunately for us we limited their shots on goal and scoring chances , but they still controlled puck possesion most of the 2nd half.

I dont think Souray is hurt badly , saw the play , he got up and skated off fine after it. I think CJAD is just over-reacting , RDS said nothing of a wrist injury.

dont think Souray is hurt badly , saw the play , he got up and skated off fine after it. I think CJAD is just over-reacting , RDS said nothing of a wrist injury.  

lol i think your right. Going by Murray's reaction, he had suffered an Audette-like tragedy.

BTW, I'm getting real close to getting Bell Express Vu (i know ive been saying that for over a year now.) I can't wait till i can stop listening to surfernet for 70% of the games.