Cbc Jumps On The Bandwagon

GoHabs2002

ill support you on the bob cole harry neale thing...

Jim Hughson is great on the Western broadcasts, and Dick Irvin would make the Eastern broadcasts worth not watching in mute or french!

I'd take Jim Hughson over just about every other play-by-play guy working today. He's certainly better than Gord Miller and any of the rejects that Sportsnet has. Peter Loubardias makes nails on a chaclkboard sound like a symphony orchestra.

I'd take Jim Hughson over just about every other play-by-play guy working today. He's certainly better than Gord Miller and any of the rejects that Sportsnet has. Peter Loubardias makes nails on a chaclkboard sound like a symphony orchestra.

My favourite Chris Cuthbert from TSN, formerly from CBC.

How they saw it justified in letting him go, I don't know!

Can create interest with the tone of his voice and the knowledge of current hockey events is only mathced by Miller and Hughson.

He and Millen was the one of the reasons I used to (and have since stopped) watch the second half on saturday nights.

• 2 weeks later...

No Thanks.

As bad as they are, they're still better than all the American market annoucers. Those guys are brutal. Ever heard the guy from Pittsburgh. He's brutal. Guy from Buffalo is just as bad.

Didn't Foster Hewitt or Danny Gallivan have any sons?

Edited by kaos

No Thanks.

As bad as they are, they're still better than all the American market annoucers. Those guys are brutal. Ever heard the guy from Pittsburgh. He's brutal. Guy from Buffalo is just as bad.

Didn't Foster Hewitt or Danny Gallivan have any sons?

No kidding... The americans don't have a clue how to produce a hockey game unless some canadians go down to make it work.