Who wins the game for us?

ch_nl

Had nothing to do so I checked up the stats on game winning goals...

Koivu - 16

Zednik - 8

Kilger - 4

Juneau - 3

Dackell - 3

Bulis - 5

Audette - 7

Perreault - 13

And remember that Koivu came to Montreal in 95. Has missed a lot of games but still... Perreault has 13 in what 3 seasons?

I have nothing against finns.

In Sweden there's a way of speaking that says: Finlands sak är vår sak.

With poor translation that is: Finlands sake is our sake.

And Sami Kapanen along with Fedorov and Owen Nolan are the players in the leauge that I enjoy watching the most.

But I do think Saku Koivu is overrated. Not in the leauge but in Montreal. But still he is one of the best hockeyplayers in the world.

And my point was that Perreault has won 14 games for us since he came in. And he is consistant goal scorer. We don't pay to much and we knows what we get.

You should stop that habsakuish hate for Perreault.

You enjoy wathcing Sami Kapanen, but you think Koivu is overrated???

I would like to see the day when Sami Kapanen comes back from missing almost a full year fighting cancer and notch 72 points.

last year shows how good Koivu really is, even though his body wasnt completely healthy he still had the skills to be one of the top centers in the league!

:ghg:

Like i said. I still think Koivu is one of the best players in the leauge.

But I do think that he's overrated. You think of Koivu as one of the best centers in the leauge but that's something the most people outside Quebec would disagree about.

And don't mix thing up. That he fought cancer has nothing to do with his hockey-skills.

Originally posted by ch_nl

Like i said. I still think Koivu is one of the best players in the leauge.

But I do think that he's overrated. You think of Koivu as one of the best centers in the leauge but that's something the most people outside Quebec would disagree about.

And don't mix thing up. That he fought cancer has nothing to do with his hockey-skills.

Dont get me wrong , I respect your opinion ,... But living in Sweden how can you know what is over-rated in QUEBEC? , Its impossible , you'd have to be hear to hear the talk on the streets , the chat on the radio , and the stuff in all the papers to understand it.

BTW : I think you should read this thread on HFboards , its on the NHL-TALK board , its about the NHL's Top centres , and mostly all the responses are from non-habs fans ... Koivu cracks the top-20 and mostly everyones lists.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=22342

So what do you consider a "top centre".

It's true. That I have to be in Montreal or in Quebec to get the whole picture.

But I read the opinions of the people at this board and a few other. I read The Hockey News. Try to read so much that I can. I also listens to CJAD. And when a Montreal game is on TV in Sweden, I see it.

The other games are sent to me about a week later.

And I did say that I think of Saku Koivu as one of the best centers but not so good that many others think he is. And that he is on the top 20 shouldn't surpise many. There's about 30 teams in the NHL and every team has a first center...

Saku is defentivly a top 20. In his best moments he's a top 10. And on a european ice he is a top 5.