Habs Gets New Attendance Record!

Jean

All games were sold-out this year at the Bell Centre! That,s a first! The total attendance for the regular season is 872,194

Tampa , Philly, Detroit , Toronto , Ottawa, Calgary ,Vancouver , Minessotta and Colorado also sold out all their games.

All games were sold-out this year at the Bell Centre! That,s a first! The total attendance for the regular season is 872,194

Tampa , Philly, Detroit , Toronto , Ottawa, Calgary ,Vancouver , Minessotta and Colorado also sold out all their games.

I guess this record will stand until someone builds a bigger arena!

I guess this record will stand until someone builds a bigger arena!

Or until the Habs start doing like some other teams and start getting hgiehr than 100% capacity by overselling tickets and some people end up having no seats but are at the game anyway, and they count in the attendance

Wow, thats pretty impressive.

LEts see thats

872,194. Does that include luxary boxes?

tickets 872,194 * $50 (average ticket) = $43,610,000

concession 872,194 * ($15 per person) = $13,080,000

Thats $57,000,000 right there. Thats doesn't include what luxary boxes are probably worth. Doesn't include parking. Doesn't include programs, jersey sales and other memoribilia.

That doesn't include Bell Center naming rights.

That doesn't include a minimum of 2 home playoff dates at about $2 or 3 Million per game.

Seems like George Gillete made out ok this year. Should mean a high priced free agent this summer. NOT

Luxury boxes are about 3000$ a game.

Don't forget, there are expenses in there. Last time I checked, people working in the Bell Centre get paid. I also doubt the Bell Centre is powered by people on stationary bikes :P

Psssst, I thought the Habs had an impressive year, the Avs have sold out every game since going to Colorado!

Also, last season Vancouver booked their arena on average to a 101% capacity. Looks like people paid in to watch the game standing. This was possible in the Old Forum but isn't done anymore.

Luxury boxes are about 3000$ a game.

Don't forget, there are expenses in there. Last time I checked, people working in the Bell Centre get paid. I also doubt the Bell Centre is powered by people on stationary bikes :P

Psssst, I thought the Habs had an impressive year, the Avs have sold out every game since going to Colorado!

Also, last season Vancouver booked their arena on average to a 101% capacity. Looks like people paid in to watch the game standing. This was possible in the Old Forum but isn't done anymore.

Oh but your forgot the property taxes which are about $10 Million a year. Yeah obviously I realize all the costs inloved, but the fact of the matter is Gillete made a decent return on his investment. Hopefully he'll re-invest some of that as capital.

Rent, power, players, staff, equipment, etc etc can come pretty close to that...leaving gilettes profit still good but Not gates standards.

I won't even respond to this, as it barely makes sense and you can't be bothered to use capital lettes for names. :wacko:

or be like the leafs, sell-out and keep icing cheap shitty teams!!!!!!

All in fun!!!!

Go Habs GO

Psst... Last time I checked Harold Ballard wasnt around!

:D

:hlogo: