After a month... I'm proud of our boys

Habby1197

11 games into the 2003-2004 season I'm very please with our team. We played some very tough teams and only lost to the Sens, Flyers, Bruins and Leafs. Theodore has given up a goal or less in 6 of his 9 starts. He also has 3 shutouts. Garon has looked very good too. Ribeiro took the #1 centre Job with Koivu being out and has been great. Souray has been that rock we missed all of last year on D. If Someone would have told me we would have 12 points in our first 11 games this year I wouldn't have believed it. Good job Habs, keep it up. :ghg:

6 and 5 to start the season is pretty good and is more then i expected as well.

But the way the team lost those three in a row against the sens, flyers and Bruins is what kills me.

It was like the team didn't even show up. When the team plays hard and has a chance to win almost every night is when i'll be happy.

Next month I hope:

Hainsey is in the lineup full time

Koivu comes back and boosts the Offense

and Audette is dumped off somewhere

November would be very good if those things could happen!

:ghg:

The Habs offensive woes scare me. Not only did they get shut out three times in a row (even if they won the last one, it was a regulation shutout), but they were shutout earlier by the Leafs as well. 3 shutouts out of their 5 losses! Ouch!

Although what's even more strange is that in 55% of the games the Habs have played, the result has been a shutout (3 wins, 3 losses).