Cbc Our Tax Dollars At Work.

HABS721

Does anybody know if the Habs mangement (or the players) have rules on in between period interviews?

I was freaked that for the last 2 or 3 games CBC has only interviewed Carolina players between periods.

If it's a Habs rule then I'll shut up but if it isn't and is again our "lovely" CBC network I'd like to know.

Does anybody know if the Habs mangement (or the players) have rules on in between period interviews?

I was freaked that for the last 2 or 3 games CBC has only interviewed Carolina players between periods.

If it's a Habs rule then I'll shut up but if it isn't and is again our "lovely" CBC network I'd like to know.

Maybe because RDS as a Habs player for interview in between periods. One is enough?

RDS is the official Habs network and they probably have priority over other networks.

I'm not sure of this, just a tought.

I don't know.

Likely they try to choose a player who will best fit in with the highlight of the period. If Montreal ruled then we try to get 1) a francophone Canadiens player or 2) an anglophone Canadiens player. If Carolina ruled, then we try to get 1) a francophone Carolina player or 2) an anglophone Carolina player or 3) & 4) the above mentioned Canadiens options.

It's all a guess.

On the other hand, they probably consult a ouiji board or the pick a name from a hat.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

The first couple of games they interviewed Habs players. Kovalev and Higgins. Think there just interviewing from the winning team

I'd like to vent on how can some of us rant about RDS ... when there is CBC to make you get Hemroids over Hemroids....I heard the replays on Canadiens.com and the two Blind Bozos from CBC ... calling out plays out of nowehre ... " I say Blind.. either for their hatred of the Habs or they were dipping their chicken wings in hot sauce and not watching the game...

PLUS Conspiracy theory or not ... if this year was not a scrificial year .. in terms I'll explain later... then There will never be one!

answer me this....If there was one year! when the NHL would be likely to tell the Owners and GM's "We want Big ratings this playoff year " "We want as possible Top rated AMERICAN TEAMS going into the semifinals and finals... We are instructing Refs to do so and Gentlemen this is FOR OUR OWN GOOD! not for the sake of a team in particular ... but for the sake of THE ENTIRE LEAGUE.....

THen THIS YEAR IT IS!!!! So in my view any team and in particular any Canadian team that made the Playoffs Succeded amply this year! all those that didnt... well they sucked.... And Still I'm perty sure the NHL is pissed off Flyers and Wings and Rangers are gone!.... that leaves what Carolina? and Anaheim? as top contenders for TV Ratings?

I just hope BETTMAN and co get what they need this year and don't have to repeat this Shitty playoff spectacle! again I'm glad for one the Habs made it out earlier than later! it would just have made me lose the last bits of hair I have left!! if we had been facing worse circumstances later on!