Funny Old Video

SoCalHab

Check out this old video starring Kevin Stevens, Brian Trottier, and Brian Bellows.....To think of all the wit we're missing when they edit those in-game player mics.............make sure your young children are not in the room.

Crank it up at the very end, I think Trottier calls him a _?_ ######er.........I can't figure out if it's "tit" or "kid"

(I hope it's the former!)

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nhl/brian-b...star-175197.php

If nothing else, this surely is colourful.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

lmao

It's tit.

That's what I thought as well, but in this context it doesn't make as much sense as "kid"..........I myself would not be too upset if someone called me a "tit XXXXer".....lol!

That's what I thought as well, but in this context it doesn't make as much sense as "kid"..........I myself would not be too upset if someone called me a "tit XXXXer".....lol!

haha, yeah, they were talking about that in the comments section of the video. It's not much of an insult when you think about it, more of a compliment.

Gotta agree.

I always felt sorry for Stevens after he got busted with a prostitute and what have you when his career went in the tank..

If I was Bellows i wouldnt really care mind you, they're actually complimenting him in a way because they're trying so hard to throw him off his game.