Eklund Strikes Again

Guys! It's an E-FREAKING-3 RATING!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is incredible!

I'm gonna go out and buy my St Louis Habs jersey now! This deal is as good as done!

Edited by Trizzak

Guys! It's an E-FREAKING-3 RATING!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is incredible!

I'm gonna go out and buy my St Louis Habs jersey now! This deal is as good as done!

Duuuude... you forgot the [sarcasm] ... [/sarcasm] brackets mahn!

:D

Even if its an Eklund rumor; I'd do this any day.

Aebischer is useless to us. We'd swap something we dont even use for a legitimate 1st liner, a guy that won the Art-Ross, Hart and Stanley Cup just 1 season ago.

The NHL has to start thinking like the NBA and get 3 or 4 teams involved in a trade. There are teams that need more scoring, Chicago, Columbus etc. A multiteam trade may net Montreal a Centre that could fill the void of the dissapearing act called Ribero.

6 million for St. Louis ...? I don't know but I think that is way too much for him. He's surely a good player but not for this price - it would prevent us from signing other UFA's, for e.g. help on defence or at the center position.

Team 990 in Montreal and La Presse are also running this. I wonder if they have an inside track or if Ek is their source. :lol:

Eklund is Team 990's source and whatever you hear on Team 990 will be published in La Presse and vice versa.

By the way, Eklund often goes on Team 990 and does interviews saying who might move or not :puke:

It's a rumour.

Could be true, could be not.

Anyway, Tampa needs a goaltender. I think everybody realize that. Without a solid number one they didn't even get into the playoffs.

And they must dump one of their Big 3. Richards are probably untouchable. Im Surprised that they rank Lecavalier ahead of St Louis.

I think this would improve the Habs a lot and at the same time is makes someone else expandable.

If this goes through, maybe a prospect winger could leave for a better centerman?

St-Louis will be ok as long as Tampa Bay pays at least a half of his salary. Otherwise, non merci.

:hlogo: :angry: :hlogo: