Looks Like Domi Is Done In Leafland.....

beliveau1

If he sticks to what he was saying earlier this year when this was being floated about, then he'll most likely retire. Only other possibility I see now is Pittsburgh as he almost signed there last year. He is friends with Mario so it might interest him, but is their interest in his hockey services mutual?

being put on waivers, ouch

Not sure, correct me if I'm wrong but I think that is part of process for buying out players?

If so then it sounds worse than it is, as it is a necessary step to complete the process......

With Belfour also leaving, I can't help but feel that finally, the Habs will own this team this year. Beflour was the only thing in the past 5 years that was able to beat montreal. Glad he's gone.

I remember Lacroix was after him last offseason. I really hope we don't try again.

as a canucks fan, im praying the avs sign him for a juicy contract! but i prefer making fun of dummy and the leafs

as a canucks fan, im praying the avs sign him for a juicy contract! but i prefer making fun of dummy and the leafs

That would follow beautifully in the avs habit of overspending on players who are mediocre or unproven. (See: Theodore, Brisebois, Turgeon, May.) Do we notice an ex-habs trend here?

That would follow beautifully in the avs habit of overspending on players who are mediocre or unproven. (See: Theodore, Brisebois, Turgeon, May.) Do we notice an ex-habs trend here?

Now that was just downright mean! :D

I could argue on Turgeon or Brisebois. They both had their gaffes at the end of the year but the first half, both were performing at the top of their game and Brisebois was probably our best defenseman. I'd still like to see him go though, we have Leopold now.