Habs Sign Yann Danis

mathieu30

Exactly Tony. ;)

Now that Flor has Burtuzzi, their quasi Gainey is now expendable to them, and I bet Bob would definitely make a trade for a young Bob. :D

Maybe I'm just out of the loop, but who is this quasi-Gainey that everyone's talking about?

I have no idea who they are talking about.

Ideally, I would like the Habs getting Frolik, Stewart, Olesz or Horton but odds are the only one of that group I can imagine being close to expandable in Florida is Stewart and Olesz.

Quasi Gainey = Stewart ;)

Stewarts Dad moved to Canada in the mid 70's, and lived in Montreal. He adapted to the Canadian lifestyle by watching hockey with his coworkers, and became a huge Habs fan. When he had a son, he tought him to play just like his favourite player of all time, Gainey. :king:

Bob keeps saying he's shopping for a Power Forward, and Stewart is definitely that. I really hope Bob can get him, but he wont come cheap. I imagine Bob will have to give Keanan Aby + Ribs/Ryder, but will also get a 2nd player from Flor, or a pick.