Ovechkin

Drivefor25

Now HE is the definition of a complete player.

I have no idea how the hell I'm gonna acquire him for the Avs in 07 though. Maybe make a package that includes Theo and Breezeby. :D

If it's anything like 06, just throw in Budaj, Konowalchuk and a 2nd :P

Now HE is the definition of a complete player.

I have no idea how the hell I'm gonna acquire him for the Avs in 07 though. Maybe make a package that includes Theo and Breezeby. :D

A complete player?... I don't know... How can someone be a 'complete player' that early in his career? He still has a negative +/- but that can be attributed to the kind of team that's around him.

It just seems a bit much to say that he's a 'complete player' at this stage.

Hey, I've been known to be wrong on many an occasion too.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

A complete player?... I don't know... How can someone be a 'complete player' that early in his career? He still has a negative +/- but that can be attributed to the kind of team that's around him.

It just seems a bit much to say that he's a 'complete player' at this stage.

Hey, I've been known to be wrong on many an occasion too.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

the last thing I want to see is ovechkin becoming a complete player..the guy is all about scoring

was greztky or lemieux back cheking that much ??

he can become when he'll be 30 years old

Was the Wiener able to throw himself around the way Ovechkin does? Can Criesby play defence like him? Is McCarty able to score like him?

I don't think so. He's got more to his game then just a scoring machine, no matter his age. Didn't know I made such a controversial comment though. :blink:

I don't think so. He's got more to his game then just a scoring machine, no matter his age. Didn't know I made such a controversial comment though. :blink:

I didn't say that ovechkin had only one dimension, i'm just saying that he's not the defensive type.

I love the way he throws his body around instead of whining like crosby.

I didn't say that ovechkin had only one dimension, i'm just saying that he's not the defensive type.

I love the way he throws his body around instead of whining like crosby.

Oh, I know he's offense first. I'm just saying his defensive game is just as good but doesn't get noticed as much. Makes him a complete player to me.