This Is A 2 For 1....

Drivefor25

The Brawl to End all Brawls!

You had guys on the ice fighting while the PA is announcing their penalties from the previous periods' brawl!

And Mark Hunter jumping on brother Dale Hunter! And Mats Naslund trying to hold unto some Nords in there. Hehehe

Man that kicked ass.

DUDE I know! for some really kick ass videos of the habs you can searc them on you tube. I missed the retirement ceremony of Boom Boom Geofrion and it's on there.

There's also a sweet video on huet that also takes a shot at theodore.

I missed the retirement ceremony of Boom Boom Geofrion and it's on there.

Man you missed that? Was such a crazy ceremony. Real tear-jerker. Watched it with my dad and we were just stunned. Guy dies the day is jersey is retired, is entire family is there, its part ceremony part funerals...

Just all Habs mystique right there.

That's why in the NHL there's the Habs, and then there's whatever.

Man you missed that? Was such a crazy ceremony. Real tear-jerker. Watched it with my dad and we were just stunned. Guy dies the day is jersey is retired, is entire family is there, its part ceremony part funerals...

Just all Habs mystique right there.

That's why in the NHL there's the Habs, and then there's whatever.

boom boom was a real show man even on the day he died.

I too watched that ceremony and I had a huge lump in my throat

I have this on tape, the following is being announced just as the players come out of the dressing room and start fighting for the 2nd time.

"To number tirty(30)...Chris Nilan......5 for fighting.....another 5 for fighting....a 10 minute misconduct....and a game miscounduct.

Classic. And he pounded the crap out of Randy Moller.

DUDE I know! for some really kick ass videos of the habs you can searc them on you tube. I missed the retirement ceremony of Boom Boom Geofrion and it's on there.

Many in Ontario missed the ceremony due to the Laffs monopoly on HNIC... a fact that still angers me today... But at least we all got to see that Tie Domi ceremony... :angry2::angry2::angry2:

I'm glad they're changing things this year... splitting the feed so that some of Ontario can see the Habs and Sens instead of the Laffs...

I'm glad they're changing things this year... splitting the feed so that some of Ontario can see the Habs and Sens instead of the Laffs...

Nice to know that's going to happen now that I just moved to Calgary after having lived in Ontario for the last 27 years. :angry2:

so after that brawl and all the penalties and injuries, anyone know how many players remained to skate in the 3rd period? sounded like it would go down to like two lines and two defensive pairings hehehe