Emelin To Play Ceska Poistovna

Could someone refresh my memory as to why he can't come try out for the habs, or play for the bulldogs? Is it a contract thing? If he wanted to, could he not 'quit' like Malkin did, then come over? ...maybe it was discussed, and our offer wasn't lucrative enough...

Random thoughts...

Could someone refresh my memory as to why he can't come try out for the habs, or play for the bulldogs? Is it a contract thing? If he wanted to, could he not 'quit' like Malkin did, then come over? ...maybe it was discussed, and our offer wasn't lucrative enough...

Random thoughts...

I believe he said that he would love to stay another year or two..maybe he already has a contract over there

He's the Assistant Capitain of his team. He's on the Euro tour and he enjoys playing for his father.

So did Forsberg. But, he'll be over I figure by next year. I believe he has to be signed in 2 years or game over :(

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

He's the Assistant Capitain of his team. He's on the Euro tour and he enjoys playing for his father.

So did Forsberg. But, he'll be over I figure by next year. I believe he has to be signed in 2 years or game over :(

I wonder what the status of his situation is with the Canadiens. Do they think he has an upside and just don't want to rock the boat with the Russians, like Pitzberg did with Malkin?

Well, either way he is a potential component of our future D.

It's possible Montreal doesn't want to get caught up in a mess that might later be solved by a tranfer agreement that works. I'm sure the brass aren't losing sleep over the fact that he isn't here, but excelling in the Super League. :D :hlogo:

The man at the helm in Russia is Tretiak. He wanted to be a Canadien. Montreal is respected. And, if Emelin wants to come to NA I can't see why he would shun the Habs anyway.

Kovalev

Markov

Samsonov

Perezhogin - Kazakhstan

Belarus is practically the same in mindset:

The Kostitsyn's

Grabovsky

:hlogo:

It'll be alright (I hope)

It's possible Montreal doesn't want to get caught up in a mess that might later be solved by a tranfer agreement that works. I'm sure the brass aren't losing sleep over the fact that he isn't here, but excelling in the Super League. :D :hlogo:

The man at the helm in Russia is Tretiak. He wanted to be a Canadien. Montreal is respected. And, if Emelin wants to come to NA I can't see why he would shun the Habs anyway.

Kovalev

Markov

Samsonov

Perezhogin - Kazakhstan

Belarus is practically the same in mindset:

The Kostitsyn's

Grabovsky

:hlogo:

It'll be alright (I hope)

I certainly hope so.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

• 2 weeks later...
I certainly hope so.

as do I, but no worries he will rip it up once here. I have some serious faith in this kid.

As I do in Graaaaaaaaaaaaabovskyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :king: