"ones To Watch" In The East

MCeh

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&am...rticleid=280321

Fans, media, opposing players and coaches don't need directions when it comes to looking at some of the big-name players in the NHL.

So, it isn't the least bit surprising that Chris Pronger will be under scrutiny in Anaheim, or that Jason Arnott, Joe Thornton, the Carolina Hurricanes, Edmonton Oilers -- the list goes on -- will be under the microscope in their respective new digs.

And there are plenty of other compelling stories around North American rinks as the 2006-07 season dawns.

Here is NHL.com's list of "Ones to Watch" in the Eastern Conference this season.

Those listed for Northeast Div. teams are Brad Boyes (BOS), Nathan Paetsch (BUF), Anton Babchuk (CAR),

Guillaume Latendresse (MTL), Andrej Meszaros (OTT) and Michael Peca (TOR).

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&am...rticleid=280321

Fans, media, opposing players and coaches don't need directions when it comes to looking at some of the big-name players in the NHL.

So, it isn't the least bit surprising that Chris Pronger will be under scrutiny in Anaheim, or that Jason Arnott, Joe Thornton, the Carolina Hurricanes, Edmonton Oilers -- the list goes on -- will be under the microscope in their respective new digs.

And there are plenty of other compelling stories around North American rinks as the 2006-07 season dawns.

Here is NHL.com's list of "Ones to Watch" in the Eastern Conference this season.

Those listed for Northeast Div. teams are Brad Boyes (BOS), Nathan Paetsch (BUF), Anton Babchuk (CAR), Guillaume Latendresse (MTL), Andrej Meszaros (OTT) and Michael Peca (TOR).

Carolina's in the Northeast now?! :wacko:

Carolina's in the Northeast now?! :wacko:

My baaahd. The wishful me's still thinking the team wears green... I still hear the cheese anthem that played whenever they scored as the Whalers.

Bring back the Whale!!!

Peca's in TO now. LOL thats gonna be a bust if there ever was one.

Ol' cheese, 1970's police-chase'em-show anthem.

hartfordfrancisronhartfordhr3.jpg

Edited by MCeh

Bring back the Whale!!!

Peca's in TO now. LOL thats gonna be a bust if there ever was one.

I watched most of the LEaf preseason games and Toronto is very lucky to have Peca as he has played well. Not going to be a point producer but will help cut down goals against. Only Sundin looked as good, the rest of the Leafs jus sucked.

Every time I see Brad Boyes name I chuckle at the Trade Leafs made. Boyes, McCaulley, 1st round pick for Nolan. hahahaha what a stupid trade......

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

I watched most of the LEaf preseason games and Toronto is very lucky to have Peca as he has played well. Not going to be a point producer but will help cut down goals against. Only Sundin looked as good, the rest of the Leafs jus sucked.

Every time I see Brad Boyes name I chuckle at the Trade Leafs made. Boyes, McCaulley, 1st round pick for Nolan. hahahaha what a stupid trade......

Was the 1st rounder used to get Steve Bernier?

Because Boyes, McCauley and Bernier just makes it look even worse. :lol: