Lol Look At My Prediction

Pierre the Great

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bourdon almost looked better last pre-season. They've still got time to send him down though, which I think would be the smart idea. Look what it did for Wolski. :o

Bourdon was amazing last preseason. It's obvious the pressure has been affecting him as well as that leg injury he sustained. Missed a LOT of time. Right now he looks lost and playing him with Fitzpatrick is stupid.... :mellow: He most likely will be sent down now.

The season is young. Don't you have a beauty salon to go to or friends to play Faerie princess with? B)

I'll play Faerie princess with you! ...But only if we can paint each other's nails! ^_^

I have some lovely Canuck colours you might be interested in. :king:

Bourdon was amazing last preseason. It's obvious the pressure has been affecting him as well as that leg injury he sustained. Missed a LOT of time. Right now he looks lost and playing him with Fitzpatrick is stupid.... :mellow: He most likely will be sent down now.

Yeah, watching him last pre-season I thought we had another Phanuef on our hands.

Speaking of which, anyone see his hit on Hamel? :o

Yeah, watching him last pre-season I thought we had another Phanuef on our hands.

Speaking of which, anyone see his hit on Hamel? :o

Yea, that was nuts. :o Reminded me when Jarkko made him drop the gloves and and then sends Dion flying while he goes onto the bench all at the same time... :lol:

Yea, that was nuts. :o Reminded me when Jarkko made him drop the gloves and and then sends Dion flying while he goes onto the bench all at the same time... :lol:

:lol:

I had a gif of that on my nexopia profile for the LONGEST time. I don't like Phaneuf, he attracts too many puckbunnies to the games. I mean, I like him as a player and stuff because he's really good but....yeah. I think it's cause he was a Rebel, theres still hard feelings. :P

:lol:

I had a gif of that on my nexopia profile for the LONGEST time. I don't like Phaneuf, he attracts too many puckbunnies to the games. I mean, I like him as a player and stuff because he's really good but....yeah. I think it's cause he was a Rebel, theres still hard feelings. :P

Agreed.

Anyways, I'm going to watch the Colorado game tonight. I want to see them smoke those Oilers. ^_^

I'll play Faerie princess with you! ...But only if we can paint each other's nails! ^_^

I have some lovely Canuck colours you might be interested in. :king:

Man I'm sorry that I even asked.... :P

Damn straight we're gonna smoke them! Wooooo! Oilers suck! Avs will own them! Wooooo!

Honestly, it should be a tight game. They've got lots of speed and it's just a matter of our defense not getting overwhelmed. Skrats will teach Torres a thing or too. ^_^

Damn straight we're gonna smoke them! Wooooo! Oilers suck! Avs will own them! Wooooo!

Honestly, it should be a tight game. They've got lots of speed and it's just a matter of our defense not getting overwhelmed. Skrats will teach Torres a thing or too. ^_^

Bang em up good. We play them back to back Monday and Tuesday. Payback time. :king:

Bang em up good. We play them back to back Monday and Tuesday. Payback time. :king:

I'll try and let them know, they don't seem to be taking my calls right now for some reason. I don't think they looked at my application for the GM position back in May either. Bastards.

Sure could use Leopold, I'm itching to see him in action.

Going to the game tonight, so excited!

What a game you got to go to. I only watched the first 2 periods so I missed all the action..... :( (had stuff to do). But hey, what a way to win. :clap:

WOW AWESOME GAME!!!!

BEST GAME EVER!!!

LoL.

I completely lost my voice there in the 3rd period! The 10 other Canuck fans there where waving Canadian flags. I went so crazy happy some drunk Blues fan said "Go Back to Canada!" LOL Best Game Ever.

Scored at the buzzer in Overtime! WOW!

:lol: That's awesome!

If they can just stop the penalty parade, this team is going to scare. We always seem to score the late ones. ^_^

Next up is Nashville.

I know I was telling Blues fans around me that the team just can't stop taking penalties. And during the game some of the PK's looked like Canuck power plays with the puck constantly in the blues zone.

Plus another blues fan said the score should have been like 6 to 2 with all the shots the Canucks had especially in the second period. Wow what a game.

I know I was telling Blues fans around me that the team just can't stop taking penalties. And during the game some of the PK's looked like Canuck power plays with the puck constantly in the blues zone.

Plus another blues fan said the score should have been like 6 to 2 with all the shots the Canucks had especially in the second period. Wow what a game.

Yep, Sanford was a wall.

Anyways, at least Pyatt is scoring. :) Hopefully Mo, Bulis, Cooker and Kes can pot some now. They're going to have to find the net sooner or later.....

They better but that Overtime was pure magic. 3 on 3 rules! End to end Canucks were skating around the blues like they were stone statues in the blues zone in overtime it was a thing of beauty.

I personally think team didn't wake up until the second period because that first goal that we gave up was caused by a weak clearing pass by one of the Canucks players. I was like oh great something bad is going to happen. And sure enough the blues score.

They better but that Overtime was pure magic. 3 on 3 rules! End to end Canucks were skating around the blues like they were stone statues in the blues zone in overtime it was a thing of beauty.

I personally think team didn't wake up until the second period because that first goal that we gave up was caused by a weak clearing pass by one of the Canucks players. I was like oh great something bad is going to happen. And sure enough the blues score.

Yea. Usually the case. Looked a lot more exciting than the first two periods... :lol:Hopefully it's just as exciting tomorrow. ^_^

4-3 OT win vs the Preds!!!!! Morrison, Bulis and Krajicek with their first of the season and Bulis and Krajicek's first as Canucks!!!! Pyatt with 4 goals already! That's the way to win!!!! :clap:

• 5 months later...