Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Toronto | 10/07/06

Spider-Man NL

Reffing has sucked in the first. No surprise there when playing the Leafs.

Habs run around way too much in the Defensive zone.

The only line that puts pressure is The Koivu Line.

Lats does not look like he's ready to be completely honest, physically he is but he needs experience.

Markov was snoozing on the first goal, and Rivet again looks a step behind every play.

I will give the refs a break as the game happens so fast.

Just watching the Ottawa/Leaf game the other night that the reffing was just horrid as I saw it where players did not know what was going on. Call the obvious penalties, just don't call penalties because someone fell down.... :angry:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

referees should go take their shower and go back to the hotel and sleep~

on another hand : HOW R MY HABSWORLD.NET FAVOURITES MEMBERS DOING TONITE???

hope u guys wont boo at sheldon too much... even if he seemed to be very rookie-ish in some of the plays... keep in mind that he scored for us :P

GHG

Edited by bebehabs

referees should go take their shower and go back to the hotel and sleep~

on another hand : HOW R MY HABSWORLD.NET FAVOURITES MEMBERS ARE DOING TONITE???

hpoe u guys wont boo at sheldon too much... even if he seemed to be very rookie-ish in some of the plays... keep in mind that he scored for us :P

GHG

I won't booo a habs but will boo at the LAUGHS! BOOO Laughs Boooo...

salut bebe ca fait longtemps ca va? Morning in Tokyo make some greens and pray we beat the leaf. How are you? Do you still have your fun website???

JLP : hey hey~ i'm doing ok~ tired tired but habs r energizing me :P

MORNING TEA RIGHT??? come on~~~ drink it!!! QUICK! QUICK! even if it's totally hot! u gotta drink it while it's HOT HOT HOT~ do it for the habs!!! :P

website? ummm... are u talking about my xanga where i used to post a *summary* after every habs game? nah~ i didnt update lately... and i didnt post about the habs really hehe~ LAZY ME

yes bebe the website where you had Habs news and your fun comments! I used to visit sometimes ^_^ anyway I have no tea :blush: making a greens vegetable drink I might have to go and get tea because our Habs are struggling!

Is it time to panic yet? :(

They look lost out there ... they're chasing the puck .. not playing the body ... they're not comunicating to each other well. they're trying to make fancy plays rather than just drive the net and play any type of power game

Hmmm, so far what I can tell is:

Higgins - Koivu - Ryder: the chemistry carried over from last season, except that Ryder seems to be aborting too many plays with poor passes or mishandling the puck. I wonder what a player with better puckhandling could do with them.

Samsonov - Plekanec - Kovalev: you can see they're still all trying to get used to each other. Sometimes Sammy and Kovy seems to work against each other though. They'll have to better split roles.

Perezhogin - Bonk - Johnson: Johnson looks fine, Zhog has some good moments but he still shows green sometimes. Bonk seems to have a hard time keeping up with them at times.

Murray - Begin - Latendresse: dont press as much as I'd though. Begin might be more comfortable on the wing. Murray seems to have trouble completing plays by the two others sometimes. Lats does ok, dont look too lost but shows green.

Edited by KoZed