California Grade 9 Girl Questioned About Threats To Bush On Myspace

Pierre the Great

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/061013/...ace_bush_threat

Well so this is what the government is doing. unbelievable. Going after 14 year old girls.

the agents were probebly high and stumpled on the girls webpage and were in the area and dicided to give the girl a little scare....you know setting the bar for other anti-bush's....lol what a waste of time

Really? Do you remember the Clinton years. Conservatives said the same thing about Clinton. Heck talk about treason my nra supporting nieghbour said Mr. Clinton is not my president Charleston Heston is. He always said anti clinton anti liberal stuff. And speaking of tshirts I seem to remember the kill all the liberals stuff.

What I can say is that Bush is responsible for this country turning against itself. When you can't move to a state on the west coast because anti-christs and crazy liberals live there you know this country has a problem. And it works both ways. So I'm not just yelling at the tories here.

It's a federal offense. Just as you would expect the police to interrogate a 14 year old about her role in any other federal crime, you would expect it in this case. The agents sent to perform the interrogation were under direct orders. the federal law enforcement structure in this country doesn't allow for agents, acting within their job descriptions, to just go do whatever they please. Read closely: Any threat, by any person, in any circumstances, will be investigated seriously and aggressively. It was idiotic and childish (of course, she is 14 and still a child under the law) of this girl to post what she did. Publishing that sort of thing is asking for trouble, but it would tread over the constitution to arrest her. In her defense though, she really probably didn't know any better. I think this was well handled from start to finish.

Yeah, but loose speech is one thing. Putting it in print is another.

Just a kid who made a mistake. I wonder if CNN will carry this? :P

i heard bush was scarred for his life..almost shit the bed when he saw the page ....was about the nuke the whole city

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

its a long read...what about him?

yeah, what does that have to do with the thread???, Savage isnt gonna kill BUsh

He threatens people on the radio I don't see the feds going after him.

Or that Phelps dude, he' wants to see americans dead, he praises that they were killed, they're not going after him either.

Urgghh! I hate Phelps! Did you know that he wanted to burn the Finnish flag on the steps of parliament when Tarja was elected the first ever female Prime Minister of Finland? Then there's also his issue with homosexuals... :puke:

although it was harsh on the girl- she did need questioning- jus tin a more approriate manner- do you know if you go on al jazeera's website if yur based in the U.S.A your automatically placed on an FBI file?

LINK

Check out wat Darcy has to say about the pres

how much do you wana bet that everone on here hates him more because of his political views? :blink: