Final Fantasy 12

Jean

I didnt had the time to check finally, I had too many things to do. O well, I'll check tomorrow.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt had the time to check finally, I had too many things to do. O well, I'll check tomorrow.

Most EB's are having midnight parties tonight for it's release, mine has confirmed it will be for sale as soon as the store opens. I broke down, I'm buying F.E.A.R and FF XII tomorrow. Upgrading my Gears of War pre-order to the Collector's Edition as well.

I have it!

Pretty cool so far but I have a feeling its gonna be a hard game. I died once already, I'm not used to die in the first hour of a RPG

I once bought this stupid Final Fantasy game, it was the one with the little guys. I HATED IT, it was so confusing and annoying. :wacko:

had a couple

Best buy had a couple too.. if you define "couple" as being arround 100 copies that is :lol:

Best buy had a couple too.. if you define "couple" as being arround 100 copies that is :lol:

ahhh its already out??

then i should try and get it ...since the 10th as been out...its been what 4 years or more?? havent had my FF dose since then...

ahhh its already out??

then i should try and get it ...since the 10th as been out...its been what 4 years or more?? havent had my FF dose since then...

5 years next month. If I actually wanted to pay the subscription fees, I would've bought FF XI.

And I picked up the LE guide today, got the Ashe version. ^_^

5 years next month. If I actually wanted to pay the subscription fees, I would've bought FF XI.

And I picked up the LE guide today, got the Ashe version. ^_^

But what i am REALLY looking foward too is final fantasy 7 on PS3....now thats something worth waiting in line for two days for the opening day :lol:

But what i am REALLY looking foward too is final fantasy 7 on PS3....now thats something worth waiting in line for two days for the opening day :lol:

They're not actually making FF VII for PS3, it was just a tech demo. Well they might in the future now that the fans saw the demo and are demanding it but theres no plans right now.

Does no one like video games where you live?

Geez, they were flying off the shelves yesterday.

It was 11AM when I bought mine and another dude behind me was buying it as well. I'll go check in the weekend how many copies are left.

well i just got mine now...from Walmart...there was about 30 copies....now should i play now or wait 1 month for my birthday? is it worth playing right away or i should give the money to my girlfriend and play right away??

well i just got mine now...from Walmart...there was about 30 copies....now should i play now or wait 1 month for my birthday? is it worth playing right away or i should give the money to my girlfriend and play right away??

It got a 9.5 from IGN and is a front-runner for Game of the Year.

Trust me, it's worth playing right now. ;)

More praise from Gamespot this time

Difficulty: Hard

Learning Curve: About 2 hours

Gameplay 9

Graphics 9

Sound 9

Value 9

Tilt 9

Overall 9.0 superb

This long-awaited chapter in one of the world's most popular role-playing series features an inspired look, boldly redesigned strategic combat, and a long, engaging story.

The Good: Inspired art direction and a strong cast of characters draw you into the world; lengthy quest spans dozens of hours of gameplay; redesigned strategic combat system offers considerable depth and complexity; all battles are fought in context while exploring, so no random encounters; excellent music and voice acting.

The Bad: The gambit and license-board systems are complicated to get used to; a bit too much running around back and forth in some spots.

More praise from Gamespot this time

Difficulty: Hard

Learning Curve: About 2 hours

Gameplay 9

Graphics 9

Sound 9

Value 9

Tilt 9

Overall 9.0 superb

This long-awaited chapter in one of the world's most popular role-playing series features an inspired look, boldly redesigned strategic combat, and a long, engaging story.

The Good: Inspired art direction and a strong cast of characters draw you into the world; lengthy quest spans dozens of hours of gameplay; redesigned strategic combat system offers considerable depth and complexity; all battles are fought in context while exploring, so no random encounters; excellent music and voice acting.

The Bad: The gambit and license-board systems are complicated to get used to; a bit too much running around back and forth in some spots.

What makes that amazing is gamespot is amazingly hard on games when they review them. A 9 from GS is like a 9.8, 9.9 anywhere else. Thats kinda one reason I don't like Gamespot, haven't liked them since they took over gamefaqs either. They really made that site go downhill. I still post there religiously but...it's just not that same as when I signed up.

I think than Gamespot posters are more intelligent and nicer people than GFAQs but eh, thats not setting the bar really high..

Anyway back on topic , I'm getting my butt kicked pretty often in this game :blink: FFs since the 7th one were so easy, I'm not used to that! :lol:

I think than Gamespot posters are more intelligent and nicer people than GFAQs but eh, thats not setting the bar really high..

Anyway back on topic , I'm getting my butt kicked pretty often in this game :blink: FFs since the 7th one were so easy, I'm not used to that! :lol:

GS posters more intelligent? Hahahahahahahahaha.

Oh man, GS is full of trolls. I remember the invasion of them right after the merger, that was insane.

Anywho, I'm still trying to adjust to the new battle system. Running away from rats while waiting for your attack meter to fill kinda sucks.

Oh man, GS is full of trolls. I remember the invasion of them right after the merger, that was insane.

Anywho, I'm still trying to adjust to the new battle system. Running away from rats while waiting for your attack meter to fill kinda sucks.

yeah i rather the good old way...bah ill get used to it....worste go to worste ill pop in ff10 lol

That wasnt meant as a compliment to GS posters but rather as a diss toward gamefaqers ;) I've been to GFaqs since 2000 so I think I speak by experience

And I love that new battle system, much quicker than in previous game and its a very good thing considering how massive FF12 world is and how many monsters you need to kill to get decent license. Right now I'm bottom feeding for license points in the areas close to Rabnastre

That wasnt meant as a compliment to GS posters but rather as a diss toward gamefaqers ;) I've been to GFaqs since 2000 so I think I speak by experience

And I love that new battle system, much quicker than in previous game and its a very good thing considering how massive FF12 world is and how many monsters you need to kill to get decent license. Right now I'm bottom feeding for license points in the areas close to Rabnastre

I know what it was and I took offense because I'm a hardcore GFaqer as well. It's been blatantly obvious the GS users are worse, you just need to see their posts when the merger happened. They don't help anyone at all when asked, they just give the "lolol stupid n00b, go find out for yourself". The only time you'll get that at GFaqs is if you ask a question on LUE. Whats your karma?

hey what about that Fran in the game! heheh

most of you playing where are you at in the game...i only played three hours so far...and i am at the uderground thing where theres all the mimics...sucking up the energy