Last row blues

St-Patrick

Hey guys.. i got tickets in the molson Ex section 408 row D for da crosby / malkin show feb 4th.

I was just wondering if i gots da last row in da building.. i used to go quite often to da games but now not so much.. but i do know da blues dont go too far past D... just curious.

Thanks

wassup homey ?? DA DA DA DA DA ..you russian ??

the last row in THE blue section is D. If you ask me, molson ex section in the worse place to watch a game..just a bunch of drunks who don't care about the game and are entertained by a bunch of 17 year old chicks.

I hope I answered well cause I'm not I understand exactly what you wanted to know.

Edited by marky_and_komi

the last row in THE blue section is D. If you ask me, molson ex section in the worse place to watch a game..just a bunch of drunks who don't care about the game and are entertained by a bunch of 17 year old chicks.

NO WAY!!!

molson ex section is the best section to watch a game and HAVE FUN during the game!!! yeah, there are those molson ex chicks who are trying to make some animation, but hey!!! most of them r teens or students... not very rich... that's why they gotta buy tickets there... and the bell center should thank them coz i'm sure there r drinking a lot more than all the other section of the bell center!

i experienced the molson ex section, the blue, the greay and the red as well... and for the ambiance, molson ex is my favourite one!!! red section is cool only if people around u are *into* the game also... when i went there in the red, my cousi nand i were liek the only 2 persons who were really into the game, yelling out and screaming out... cheering for the habs, standing up to support them... people around us were staring at us... OH MY GOD!!! they r soooooooo boring!!! of course, i got free tickets from my ex-boss so i wont complain haha

NO WAY!!!

molson ex section is the best section to watch a game and HAVE FUN during the game!!! yeah, there are those molson ex chicks who are trying to make some animation, but hey!!! most of them r teens or students... not very rich... that's why they gotta buy tickets there... and the bell center should thank them coz i'm sure there r drinking a lot more than all the other section of the bell center!

i experienced the molson ex section, the blue, the greay and the red as well... and for the ambiance, molson ex is my favourite one!!! red section is cool only if people around u are *into* the game also... when i went there in the red, my cousi nand i were liek the only 2 persons who were really into the game, yelling out and screaming out... cheering for the habs, standing up to support them... people around us were staring at us... OH MY GOD!!! they r soooooooo boring!!! of course, i got free tickets from my ex-boss so i wont complain haha

I don't mind a little entertainment but it's over the top. I just don't how I need a beer( or a couple) to enjoy the game. I know I'm a bit old fashioned but I go to a hockey to see a hockey game. I don't need fake ambiance. good ambiance comes when montreal plays a good game.

the trouble with the red section, besides the price on the tickets is that it's mostly busynessmen/women who owns them and take a client and watch the game. they seem too stuck up to let loose and have a little fun. so when few people rightfully have fun, they're looked at like aliens.

This is rather off topic, but whatever, IM FLYING IN TO MONTREAL TO WATCH A GAME SOON TIMES

yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa son

what game will you see ??

Are you drunk? It's not exactly difficult to figure out what he was asking...

thats why you're a mod and I'm not...

I don't mind a little entertainment but it's over the top. I just don't how I need a beer( or a couple) to enjoy the game. I know I'm a bit old fashioned but I go to a hockey to see a hockey game. I don't need fake ambiance. good ambiance comes when montreal plays a good game.

when i go to watch hockey, it's REALLY to WATCH hockey too!!! what r u talking about??? the real persons who r not really enjoying the games are those business people!!! all of these people stuck in the bell center ceiling r there to support the habs!! do u want the bell center crowd to be like the air canada center?? NO ambiance at all? i mean... that's the way hockey works in montreal... that's why u have lots of ambiance and the fans r really into the game...

when u r in the top seats (top = close to the ceiling hehe) u see the WHOLE rink and u can see how the plays r starting... u have the whole view... that's another good way to watch it and analyse the game

oh well, who cares... as long as we all love the habs :lol:

discussion closed!!!

So you only cheer for them when they're playing good? Come on, you always cheer for your fav team, even if they don't have the best night, or if they're losing - tt's not fake ambience in my eyes.

Maybe it's different over here In Europe, where we're used to sing all the time, despise the other team - ah yea, and drink some beers. :P

So you only cheer for them when they're playing good? Come on, you always cheer for your fav team, even if they don't have the best night, or if they're losing - tt's not fake ambience in my eyes.

Maybe it's different over here In Europe, where we're used to sing all the time, despise the other team - ah yea, and drink some beers. :P

I always cheer my team, win or lose but I fell I'll have a better time if my team wins.

I would love to attend a hockey game in europe with all the chanting and taunting.

nice.. last row blues is pretty good in my eyes.. u can get away sneaking in beer n smoke at ur seat without much complainers.

Thanks 4 ur helps!

a tip from a pro: go with cold shots. they're easy to hide and try to look casual or da guards will search ya.

lol.. u want a tip from a real pro.. go watch da 1st period at O'BLITZ (now ye old orchard,) n at da 1st intermission, go talk to some scalpers 4 their best tickets.. MEMORIZE THE SEATS n then offer da guy 5 bucks 4 em. Be ready 4 some sarcastic remark.. a nice comeback is "yeah.. ur old unsold tickets are gonna feed ur family" .. afterwich, u go on a yelling spree offering 5 bucks for ANY tickets. If it's a weekday game, u'll get in for 5 bucks ;)

Then proceed to sit back n watch da game from ur memorized seats. I've done this a few times a couple yrs back n got as far as sitting 1st row right by the goal judge.

ENJOY!

lol.. u want a tip from a real pro.. go watch da 1st period at O'BLITZ (now ye old orchard,) n at da 1st intermission, go talk to some scalpers 4 their best tickets.. MEMORIZE THE SEATS n then offer da guy 5 bucks 4 em. Be ready 4 some sarcastic remark.. a nice comeback is "yeah.. ur old unsold tickets are gonna feed ur family" .. afterwich, u go on a yelling spree offering 5 bucks for ANY tickets. If it's a weekday game, u'll get in for 5 bucks ;)

Then proceed to sit back n watch da game from ur memorized seats. I've done this a few times a couple yrs back n got as far as sitting 1st row right by the goal judge.

ENJOY!

LOL :lol: