Which Phobia(s) Are You?

bebehabs

godbless the answering machine...If I hear a friendly voice, I'll pick it up. if it's work, I just don't call back !!!

Best machine-message ever!!

oh im affraid of Hights and a bit Claustrophobic. But that very small and dodgy elevator in Paris last summer helped me a lot!!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Fear of Assholes..... seriously though I am extremely scared of heights.

Strange thing is that a buddy of mine and I just spent the last week putting a brand new roof on my house?????

The peak was about 25' above ground and I was up there hanging on for dear life trying to work(and my dad who built houses used to run back and forth on the open rafters without any fear at all....) :?-

I don't know what phobia it is, but when I'm walking up or down the stairs, I fear that someone grab my feet by behind or by under the stairs.. :unsure:

OMG, are you for real! Thats the funniest thing i've ever heared. That's sick, good luck with that.

About that fear of hights, its so weird. On the CN Tower i really had no problems, outside, or on those glass floors. But on the fifth floor of my friends apartment, i shit my pants on his balcony. Thats freaks me out!

OMG, are you for real! Thats the funniest thing i've ever heared. That's sick, good luck with that.

About that fear of hights, its so weird. On the CN Tower i really had no problems, outside, or on those glass floors. But on the fifth floor of my friends apartment, i shit my pants on his balcony. Thats freaks me out!

Speaking of the CN Tower - my cousin was head of Human Resources for CN at the time the tower opened.

He had to go up in the tower to learn about all the jobs they were posting at the time and get a feel for what it was going to be like working up there - problem was he's absolutely terrified of heights! Just getting up on a step ladder makes him dizzy? He was worked up for three weeks in advance about that assignment as he had to spend 2 full days up there - poor guy had a tough time that week to say the least.

He's retired now, but we still kid him about the fact he wouldn't move away from the wall - no way was he going out on that glass floor!

(Have never been up there myself so not sure where he was referring to that he wouldn't budge from in that part of the story?)

800px-Toronto_CN_Tower_the_Glass_Floor.jpg

350 meters high!! Quite an experience! :D

lol F*ck it i woulndt go !! giving my vertigo just thinking about it! to think i worked on roofs for two years...was able to manage...but the fear came back...dont know why tough

i was up there, standing on it while some dude was jumping up and down. That freaked me out for just one moment, but ah well. Even a elephant can walk on it they told(or something like that). Made some pics laying on it. You just see my silhouet and the ground is pretty clear, real funny!

800px-Toronto_CN_Tower_the_Glass_Floor.jpg

350 meters high!! Quite an experience! :D

Awesome picture - but even just that gives me the creeps(for some reason I can feel it just looking at that photo....)

Awesome picture - but even just that gives me the creeps(for some reason I can feel it just looking at that photo....)

ditto. I thought I could beat my fear of heights by skydiving...apparently he didn't :puke:

Me too. :(

• 1 month later...
Macrawistadaclou Phobia?

Yes! And it's getting to the point where there may be no cure. If I was a kings player I'd injure him during practice.. ;)

Boy, do I hope for Mathieu Garon to get well soon.

:hlogo: icon12.gif :hlogo: