Habs @ Panthers - Feb. 10/04

jl.roberts

Well, we gotta wait and not push the panic button.

Two good scenarios can come out of this. Souray could be back soon, and we won't need a trade. Or, we could call up a guy like Hainsey or Beauchemin and they could play incredibly well and the team could put in that extra effort to fill in the hole left by Souray.

The worst thing we can do is panic and let a team take advantage of us on a trade. Either that or pick up a bandaid defenceman off waivers, like Wade Brookbank.

When Rivet's healed up, we should be good to go. We've still got a strong defensive core. Who knows, this might be Markov's time to shine, or maybe Patrice will learn how he scored so many times before.

:ghg:

Originally posted by Quebecois

Luongo and the end boards beat us tonight folks. Actually, include the refs too.  

I'm more concerned about Souray, the loss doesnt bother me a lot but we definetely can't afford to have Souray out for an extended period of time.

I didn't enjoy tonight's game. The more I watched it, the moer I was annoyed with all the little things hapening (I know they happen in every game). All of the picks, the holding, the hooking, it just looked like crap. The whistle on the first goal, the goofy bounce on the second.

One pt the Florida announcers made: The Habs have the toughest remaining schedule of any NHL team. Winning percentage of teams the rest of the way: .561.

Very bad game...

These are the games the habs have to be winning, especially with the killer schedule they have coming up..

I think it's time to pull the trigger on Ryan Smyth, to help the team secure that playoff berth..

Even with a 10 point lead on the 9th place team, the tough schedule is gonna give the habs trouble holding on.

:ghg: