Warrior's New Hockey Stick

habsfan88

I was looking at one of the guys on the school hockey team's warrior stick, and quickly noticed that it said "AK27" in a cool design on it. I instantly realised that this was "Kovalev's" stick. How cool is that? I can't remember the last time a hockey stick named after a Montreal Canadien like that, I think that's pretty special.

Have you guys seen/heard of it?

I was looking at one of the guys on the school hockey team's warrior stick, and quickly noticed that it said "AK27" in a cool design on it. I instantly realised that this was "Kovalev's" stick. How cool is that? I can't remember the last time a hockey stick named after a Montreal Canadien like that, I think that's pretty special.

Have you guys seen/heard of it?

Don't you remember the advertisement Kovalev did?

AK27 - Big Pimping

Don't you remember the advertisement Kovalev did?

Ya I do actually...but it's just cool how this stick is really popular among the hockey players I know and I didn't think it was going to be this popular...and also I didn't know it was going to say Kovalev on it I though it might be his curve or something...

I still have a wooden Recchi stick from when he was a habs !

Stiff and slight curve rounded blade.

Chunk of lumber.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen