Game Thread | Minnesota vs. Canadiens | 11/22/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who me? :rolleyes:

I've taught some kids who were androgenous and with 'androgenous' names. One was called morgan. for about half a year i didn't know if morgan was a girl or a boy because of facial and bodily features. it was only confirmed when morgan walked in with a dress one day later that year.

But you have to keep in mind that morgan was only six years old at the time. somewhat different for a mid to late adolescent.

GO :hlogo: GO!

I've taught some kids who were androgenous and with 'androgenous' names. One was called morgan. for about half a year i didn't know if morgan was a girl or a boy because of facial and bodily features. it was only confirmed when morgan walked in with a dress one day later that year.

But you have to keep in mind that morgan was only six years old at the time. somewhat different for a mid to late adolescent.

My Grade 12 Biology teacher was convinced that there was a typo on his class list and that my name was "Justine"... :wacko:

the announcers were saying that three of the Wild's major players are away today. Demitra, Gaborik & some ace defensive forward.

should make it easier... I think... (but then I think about the 'easy' Florida game.)

the announcers were saying that three of the Wild's major players are away today. Demitra, Gaborik & some ace defensive forward.

should make it easier... I think... (but then I think about the 'easy' Florida game.)

The defensive ace is Walz.

My Grade 12 Biology teacher was convinced that there was a typo on his class list and that my name was "Justine"... :wacko:

grade 12 confusion... wow.

Diving for Plekanec?

Thats 3 this season I think....or maybe 2....hmmm.

RDS TV showed the replay and there's NO WAY that Plekanec dove. NO WAY AT ALL!

Briere and Campbell gave given the Sabres a 4-2 lead over the Leefs with 15 mins left in the 1st.

Uh, dude, with reference to your .sig, the word "######ed" has fallen out of favour. It's sorta considered offensive now, just so you know, and in case you didn't.

Look at that, habsworld.net edited out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d. They know what's up.

Edited by twilighthours

Still happens now. I use the handicap washrooms for a reason.

I've never heard of handicap washrooms. all I've ever seen is handicap stalls in the 'regular' washroom'.