Jaroslav Halak Top Goalie in November

umpalumpa55

ok.....in november he is 0.82 GGA and 0.972 save % in 8 games going 7-1-0

total this year.......... 7-3-0 in 10 games with a 1.29 GGA and 0.957 save %

i feel so bad for danis.....two time AHL all-star (MVP in one of them...maybe 2 cant remember)

and he is getting replaced on the bulldogs as a starter

Halak is doing an amazing job...but i say that if Abie should be traded this year so danis can be back up at least in the NHL......which he easily has the skill to do

ok.....in november he is 0.82 GGA and 0.972 save % in 8 games going 7-1-0

total this year.......... 7-3-0 in 10 games with a 1.29 GGA and 0.957 save %

i feel so bad for danis.....two time AHL all-star (MVP in one of them...maybe 2 cant remember)

and he is getting replaced on the bulldogs as a starter

Halak is doing an amazing job...but i say that if Abie should be traded this year so danis can be back up at least in the NHL......which he easily has the skill to do

:blink:

Halak could not stop the Baby leafs tonight.

Kostitsyn scored though and Grabs had 2 points.

I love how clogged the Habs goalie pipe line is, opens up some trade possibilities.

The entire Bulldogs team came out flat. Halak had a good glove hand in the game but did not play as well as he had been through previous games.

I agree about trading Aebi, but this might be the wrong time. Wait for him to have a hot streak first. With the Goalie depth we have atm we dont need 2 ok NHL-starters. Give the backup job to either Danis or Halak and let Desjardins be the backup in Hamilton. In a year or 2 we have to decide who to lose again (either Huet or Danis/Halak) when Price is on his way. Atm the Price pick seems as a bad one concidering the goalies we already have. Could have drafted that 2nd line centerman we need so badly or even maybe a 1st line center.

Goalie depth

Huet

Aebischer

Halak

Danis

Desjardins

and of course Price

btw. Puurula is looking good in Leksand in sweden as well. Started the season with an injury but are back now. Leaves a little to many rebounds but otherwise very safe in the goal. Ive seen him 2 games since he came back from injury.

*cough* Kopitar *cough*

in 3-4 years price will make you forget about kopitar and all those later picks that we didn't make.

we already have our 2005 2nd pick playing on the 1st line and we may hold the best goalie in the future in tri city...as well as little kosts..geez this could turn out to be a great draft !!