Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

silly question but does anyone know whta the expression pass the dutchie means ??

Pretty sure my reggae friends can answer that question..

marihuana.jpg

silly question but does anyone know whta the expression pass the dutchie means ??

Can't believe you ask that, its not like we're passing the Cheese/windmills or Klompen here...go figure that out ;)

Did you know all those cute little guys from that song are in jail, except one...question for you, whats up with him???

;)

So yesterday I was practising with a few Canadians. After practice one of them saw my fellow goaltender's Oilers hat. Started talking about how he was from Edmonton.. about the newest Oilers goalie..

My friend told him to make a 180° turn and he would meet 'Mathieu Garon fan #1 worldwide' ;)

He told me he knows Oilers goalie coach Pete Peters pretty good and that he would try to get me in contact with Garon via Peters.

:)

I'm one lucky man.

B)

It's all up to the 'Edmonton Canuck'.

There were some Dutch players on the ice as well. Diederick Hagemeijer (Tri-City Storm-USHL) & Ivy vd Heuvel (A'dam Tigers). Pretty good them Dutchies.

DSCI0019.JPG

To Garon, and while we're there we can pick a couple of Habs game to :D

The Canadiens don't play (in) Edmonton this year. But.. sounds like a great idea! You're bringing your sister? :blush:

;)

Edmonton stinks. Its probably all ready snowing there.

what do you know about edmonton ?? have you ever been there ?? it's not the coolest city in the world but I really like it...and a city with NHL hockey never stinks.

for the snow comment, there's a greater chance of snow in calgary if you ask me.

My sister is in Dubai again, visiting her boyfriend again. Not interesting.

Lets meet some cute montreal girls!

Amen brother!!!

Montreal girls are way prettier then the edmonton ones. mind you, there are pretty girls everywhere if you ask me.

what do you know about edmonton ?? have you ever been there ?? it's not the coolest city in the world but I really like it...and a city with NHL hockey never stinks.

for the snow comment, there's a greater chance of snow in calgary if you ask me.

i dunno I just felt like making fun of edmonton. lol

Really? I remember last year seeing they got snow in like the second week in september. That's a little crazy. Granted Jasper is a couple hours away but it doesn't have the awesome scenery backdrop that Calgary has. but hey what do I know?

Amen brother!!!

Montreal girls are way prettier then the edmonton ones. mind you, there are pretty girls everywhere if you ask me.

For Sure!!

But i remember driving to Montreal in 2002 and getting out of my camper, parked near the water(you know on those big parkingspaces there) Walked into town, and i could not "Not Notice" !! DAAAAMN!!

I had a blast :D (so i really wanna go back, and offcourse to see some matches)

Yes even Germany has cute girls ;)

even Germany has cute girls ;)

PTG alert!

I've met some cute Dutch girls as well. Playing hockey = cute, IMHO ;)

:hockey::hockey:

Edited by mathieu30