Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Nouvelle patinoire à Liège!

Le complexe comprendra entre autres 8 salles de cinéma, des studios RTBF et… une nouvelle piste de glace. L’estimation du coût de la patinoire est de 8 millions d’€ et elle comprendra 1200 places assises. Si tout se déroule comme prévu, on pourra y pratiquer du hockey sur glace à l’automne 2009.

D_Patinoire%20(5).jpg

D_Patinoire.jpg

4 interviews, no freaking jobs. Last year wasn't so bad, since I didn't get any interviews. That basically just told me other people had flashier resumes and knew the right person to get on the inside track. But now I'm depressed, because I've actually been in for interviews when I know my credentials are at the very least as good as my competition, and probably much better. I thought I'd be fine as soon as I got a call for an interview, since I was obviously in people's sights, but no success. I just don't get it, my last two interviews seemed to go really well, and I still wasn't chosen. This freaking sucks. I thought for sure I had this last one nailed down, I was already looking around the web for a good apartment. I was perfect for this job, and still somebody else got it. I hate the teaching system. Finding a job shouldn't be harder than the job itself. I think it's time to look into some other line of work.

4 interviews, no freaking jobs.

Patience my friend. I bet if you apply at least to three more positions you will find one you like. The sheer numbers of applications can sometimes tax the "interviewers" sanity so never give up.

I am unemployed right now as the company I worked for went to CHINA. Funny thing is they were KOREAN and could not compete and were swallowed up!

If you believe in your abilities it WILL show in interviews, and you will then be able to brag how rich you due to your new position.

I am the forever optimist........

or take a private school job while taking your masters. Or start on your masters and use that to your advantage when applying to a public school.

First, two of my interviews were for private schools. Second, I need money if I'm gonna start on a Masters, and subbing isn't exactly gonna foot that bill.

lword of advice to fanpuck. Try the Columbus Public School System first before you try the county schools.

I would be eaten alive in Columbus Public.

PTG, what did you do with Fanpuck and why are you on his account?

Yeah, about an hour after I posted this I was playing Super Strikers and it suddenly dawned on me that I pulled a PTG. :lol:

None taken, since I don't make it a regular thing. I have to be pretty down to let loose my cares on here. I can only think of twice I've really gotten deep into my life here.

I've uhh...I think I'm about the same. Once or twice. I still remember back in March or something where I just mentioned I liked a girl at work and then everyone was after me to ask her out. Decided to talk to her for a bit first, turned out she was engaged and pregnant, haha. Dodged an awkward bullet there. Dammit, that makes three times.

I have a blog, friends and family so you know, places where life problems SHOULD be vented.

lol

set up: (the nerd) talking to the jock, I really really really like this girl, I want to ask her out. (goes on through the whole movie) then he finally gets the courage to ask.

nerd: hi

girl: hi

nerd: u free on friday?

girl: why?

Nerd: I've got an extra movie ticket

girl: like gosh, who buys movie tickets in advance

nerd: me

girl: oh

nerd: so you free

girl: can't

nerd: why?

girl: I've got to get an ultra sound

nerd: what?

girl: yeah I'm due in November

nerd: oh

nerd: damn

nerd: um

nerd: ah

*runs away* *runs into a bunch of carts* *gets hit by a car at a stop sign*

fade to black

voices at the hospital

jock: say did you ask the girl out

nerd: she's pregnant

jock: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!1

end film

lol

think napoleon dynamite meets a teen comedy meets lifetime.

Edited by Pierre the Great

Some asshole slide tackled me in a soccer tournament today and then smiled at me. His cleets went through my shoe, socks and shinpad and I was bleeding 20 minutes later. That was the dirtiest team ever. Atleast we won both our games.