Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Do these people realize that the Bengals have had 4 consecutive season of .500 or better and have one of the best offenses in all of football? Seriously, the Bengals aren't the Bengals of the 90s.

Ummmm... Toronto Sports Station, they never admitted to being smart (or wrong).

they are pathetic because they have a special wing in the penitentiary.

:lol:

My vote goes to the Kansas City Royals or Milwaukee Brewers.

I'm seeing double.

jlp and avs fan both have same avatar of a dude with a giant nose.

Way to call a newly dead man ugly.

I'm seeing double.

jlp and avs fan both have same avatar of a dude with a giant nose.

My tribute to a man :hlogo: I watched playing hockey in the 60's when I was a little kid. John Ferguson :hlogo: was a stallion of a hockey player who brought forth a tremendous checking style but also could score. Before calling someone ugly, it might be wise to inquire who the person is before insulting me, other Habs fans, and the recently departed hero of many habs fans.

Now, I made you feel bad didn't I for a supposed witty remark that just bit you in the bottom layer of your post. :rolleyes: :hlogo:

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

ah see I've seen him before. I bet he was a great guy, he's just got a huge nose. First thing I noticed. sorry.

I'm pretty bad at remembering sports faces. Players that I've seen in public I don't instantly recognize for example.

Hey, only kidding with you. At least the picture I found as a temp. avatar was a respectful person. Not like the mug you have as your avatar :o:o:o

Woah you Canadians are a happy bunch. I've never heard someone so happy to answer the phone before when I just called Malaspina.

Boy, you Americans really jump to conclusions when you base an entire nation's people on the actions of one person!

^_^

Way to call a newly dead man ugly.

I didnt read anywhere that PTG is saying John Ferguson is ugly, he just didnt know who he was and just sums up facts. That nose is big..but that doesnt make him less legendary (allthough my Habs history is to small to know, i read he must have been great)

I didnt read anywhere that PTG is saying John Ferguson is ugly, he just didnt know who he was and just sums up facts. That nose is big..but that doesnt make him less legendary (allthough my Habs history is to small to know, i read he must have been great)

I know.... :wacko:

Anyways, I'm very sore from soccer. I can hardly walk. My stupid team was up 2-0 at half and then blew it, we lost 3-2.

Apple's customer service is VERY efficient.

Very happy. :D

Yeah, that was the one thing I liked about Apple. I hated the computer because it froze all the time, but the instruction manual was very clear and the customer service got stuff done.