Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I called my credit card company and they didn,t bother me with taking their stupid insurance...I'm stunned :blink:

I called my credit card company and they didn,t bother me with taking their stupid insurance...I'm stunned :blink:

Wait a minute......Did Hell freeze over recently, as that just does not happen with credit card companies.

Wait a minute......Did Hell freeze over recently, as that just does not happen with credit card companies.

maybe the guy took pity of my french accent and forgot to ask me.

another stange thing: he sounded local... :blink:

you bring me Qwak beer(lot's of it) and I'll hook you up with some habs tickets !! :lol:

If you bring some girls from a local women's hockey team, I'll bring you all the Qwak you want.

;)

Since buying my bike on Monday:

Monday: 2.2 miles

Tuesday: 4.2 miles

Wednesday: 2.2 miles

Thursday: 3.5 miles

Friday: 3.6 miles

Very nice.

Do you have any goal weight you want to lose or are you just exercising for the sake of exercising?

Be carefull Fanpuck, in a couple of weeks you'll be addicted to physical activity.

Your body produces endorphins (the happy hormone in chocolate) after physical activity. Works like a drug. Better to be addicted to exercise than it is to be addicted to something else.

Keep up the good work!

Very nice.

Do you have any goal weight you want to lose or are you just exercising for the sake of exercising?

Until the polo shirts I wear for teaching fit comfortably again, hehe. 10-15 pounds will probably do that, and if that goes well I will probably try for another 10-15 pounds.

I cut my hair today.I borrowed my dad's new trimmer.

Last time I got my hair cut was the last week of November.

I'm never really ready for it. I always regret it afterwards, no matter if it's shaving or getting a haircut. Right now I think I look like a freak, but I'll et used to it.

But I didn't feel like coughing up 50 bucks when I can get'ir done fo' free. I'd rather live with the shame of looking like a neo-nazi for a couple weeks than fork over good cash I can waste on less important but more entertaining stuff.

It' too late now anyhow. :rolleyes:

Before

After

I'd post the real photos if I didn't think they'd scare you to death, á la The Ring.

yeah somewhere in december i decided the long hair (like theo has on that pic) had to come off, and i almost trimmed it, it was a little bit longer, i could hardly use gel. But since then i went once or twice to the hairdresser. But now it very long again, keep it that way. When i go to the states i trim it off, its easier on holiday, shot hair :D

50 bucks... for a haircut? Wow, and I thought the 13 bucks I paid was bad.

Yeah, tell me about it. That's one of the posh hair salon downtown though, I checked their website. I could probably shave off about 10-15 bucks by going to one furhter away from downtown.