Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

No. He has lost 7 litres of blood by now..

:rolleyes: Pierre..

lol well you've got to understand where I'm coming from. I walked into a coffee table that had a needle for an edge and it ripped up my leg really deep. I could see my bone. I say "I need stitches I need to go to the hospital!" But everybody else in the family was like "oh its not that bad, only a flesh wound"

sorta like monty python and the holy grail. "Its only a flesh wound"

lol well you've got to understand where I'm coming from. I walked into a coffee table that had a needle for an edge and it ripped up my leg really deep. I could see my bone. I say "I need stitches I need to go to the hospital!" But everybody else in the family was like "oh its not that bad, only a flesh wound"

sorta like monty python and the holy grail. "Its only a flesh wound"

(in case you are wondering, this is a PTG)

No, I'm not, but I just pulled off my sock and it was the most painful expxerience in a while because I put (what's it called?) hydrogen peroxide on it this morning so it's still a bit wet/sticky and my sock was glued to it.

And I'm about to have another game - I'm already so tired it's unbelievable, I played 5 games in 3 days.

So I found this out this morning...

I'm gonna be an uncle!

"Uncle Jets"?

or Uncle Michael? It's a bit of a joke that everyone in my family has an Uncle Michael - and I'm a Michael with 3 older sisters so I'm sure I'll be an Uncle Michael too someday.

Haha my uncle's is like that. I had a jellyfish fight with him and his brother - we went in the ocean and launched jellyfish at eachother. I got hit right in the face with a huge one. And those things can hurt, if they get you in a fatty place they can sting and leave a mark. I guess they're like swimming five-stars.

Well i hope i wont be bothered with the loud music from the upstairs neighbour soon, its driving me nuts...went to the housing coörporation yesterday, and they told me the best way is to make arrangements with the guy. Doesnt that work out than they can help. I went to the house but he wasnt home, he will contact me soon, i hope we can work things out!!

I'm rolling on the floor laughing.

I've been telling my parents for weeks that we've got to send off my last cheque to school because it won't get there on time and the deadline is Aug 15.

Well Well. They had to pay expedient 22 bucks and it still won't arrive in Nanaimo until next week Wednesday. LOL 2 weeks normal delivery.

what's 115? 115 times or what?

I just was on the driving range, hitting balls away with the iron 7

I was refering to your possible score.

I was refering to your possible score.

Oh oke, well i dont know much about Golf.

I played it for the first time last week. Only driving range, just hitting. Some trainer there asked if had done it before, i probably have some talent :)

I've been painting @ my sis's house. She got a new home..