Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Yeah, that was the one thing I liked about Apple. I hated the computer because it froze all the time, but the instruction manual was very clear and the customer service got stuff done.

Yeah, my iPod crapped out on me while I was in BC so I sent in a service request. They sent me the packaging to send it to them the next day and then I dropped it off at UPS on Saturday. It was picked up Monday, delivered Tuesday. Apple fixed it on Tuesday and sent it back on Tuesday. Now it's on it's way back to me.

woot legal!

Happy Legal Day to you PTG!

Today I found out that campers' parents tip their councellors. Some kid gave me an envelope with 20$ in it today. What makes it better is that he only gave my co 10. :lol:

I found my homeland, more coming in the next days.....

In 20 one-line posts. I can hardly wait.

You showed us a pic like that again. If it's that Hungarian stew again, it still looks like a clogged toilet.

Got sick??

I don't get sick that much. I take my vitamins daily.

I dont think there is anything wrong with Sushi, just with the Sushi Nick made ;)

And I thought PTG was the smartest man on HW ^_^

A hard bike seat is usually a good one, but.. it takes some time to get used to it.

Yeah, it's especially hard on the old butt since I haven't ridden a bike since grade school probably. Was trying to think of an exercise routine and had the idea of biking everyday. Boy am I out of shape!

Yeah, it's especially hard on the old butt since I haven't ridden a bike since grade school probably. Was trying to think of an exercise routine and had the idea of biking everyday. Boy am I out of shape!

I'll say, its all that yapping (7800+ posts) on Habsworld instead of riding that bike of yours that has brought on your fitness downfall... :rolleyes:

I'm an avid mountain biking machine up until last year; as all I did this year was pump up the tires and oiled the chain until I was out of breath... :o

I'll say, its all that yapping (7800+ posts) on Habsworld instead of riding that bike of yours that has brought on your fitness downfall... :rolleyes:

Moreso the eating four meals a day during the school year when I was teaching. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack an hour before bed. The family eats dinner so early that I'm really hungry later on before bed. Normally I skip breakfast so I end up with three meals a day, but I can't make it through till lunch without breakfast when I'm teaching. I wouldn't say I'm in terrible shape since I play frisbee golf and tennis regularly, just not quite used to using my hamstrings so vigorously. They hurt while I'm going up hills, but they're not sore or anything the next day, so that's a good sign. Plus, I didn't have the bike till two days ago, hehe.

trying to think of an exercise routine

You should contact M&K. Isn't he the official-HW-fitness-guru? Last I heard he was visiting the gym daily.

;)