Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Camp is starting to become pretty fun. I have no idea why the kids listen to me, but they do.

Ive been working at a day camp for the past 4 summers. I see later on that you dont like it, but honestly its the best job ive had. Good hours, decent money, and half the time im being paid to whip dodgeballs at kids and go on water slides. Can't ask for much better than that from a summer job.

Anyone else thinking conspiracy for the Benoit murders? Maybe its because he was my favourite wrestler back when i watched it and its more wishful thinking than anything, but the whole thing seems so fishy to me.

Ive been working at a day camp for the past 4 summers. I see later on that you dont like it, but honestly its the best job ive had. Good hours, decent money, and half the time im being paid to whip dodgeballs at kids and go on water slides. Can't ask for much better than that from a summer job.

Anyone else thinking conspiracy for the Benoit murders? Maybe its because he was my favourite wrestler back when i watched it and its more wishful thinking than anything, but the whole thing seems so fishy to me.

Well it changes every day. If we have good activities that day then the kids will be happier and will listen to me. I find that I like doing the activities more than the kids do. I'm always like "guys, hurry up, change faster! We're late for soccer!"

For the pay's pretty awful. I get 20$ a day - bus picks me up at 7:45 and I get home at 3:50. Camp hours are from I think 9:35-2:55 but I'm not completely sure. It comes out to under 3$ an hour, I think.

Well it changes every day. If we have good activities that day then the kids will be happier and will listen to me. I find that I like doing the activities more than the kids do. I'm always like "guys, hurry up, change faster! We're late for soccer!"

For the pay's pretty awful. I get 20$ a day - bus picks me up at 7:45 and I get home at 3:50. Camp hours are from I think 9:35-2:55 but I'm not completely sure. It comes out to under 3$ an hour, I think.

technically that's illegal.

Ah I stand corrected. Under the Quebec Minimum wage laws. It should be 8 dollars an hour EXCEPT:

Some employees subject to the Act respecting Labour Standards are nonetheless excluded from the application of the minimum wage. They are:

1. a student employed in a social or community non-profit organization such as a vacation camp or a recreational organization;

2. a trainee under a program of vocational training recognized by law;

3. an employee entirely on commission who works in a commercial undertaking outside the establishment and whose working hours cannot be controlled;

4. an employee assigned mainly to non-mechanized operations relating to the picking of processing vegetables

http://www.cnt.gouv.qc.ca/en/normes/salaire.asp

excuse me ah you owe me an apology:

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original..._21289278.shtml

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.ht...891&k=97156

:angry:

Never knew just reading and studying subjects was "pulling stuff out of my ass."

Haha, excuse me?

the wikipedia thing went like this. At the event he missed they said he was attending a family emergency because his wife was sick. So some guy thought it would be funny if he put on his page that his wife died. Not knowing that the guy was going on a killing spree. There's the answer to that. It was a "funny" joke.

At the event (aka WWE Vengeance, the annual June WWE PPV) they did NOT announce his wife was sick. And if check your articles, it states that it was mere SPECULATION as to why he didn't show yet you've stated it as if WWE came out themselves at Vengeance and said why he wasn't there which they DIDN'T. It was a family emergency, nothing more, nothing less. Everything else was ran by the rag known as PWTorch. If thats what you study then you might as well read the National Enquirer for your daily news.

Pulling it out of your ass, twisting the truth, whatever gets you off at night. Either way, you can **** the apology.

really? I was merely using it as a scenario. I didn't watch the PPV event and I was merely using that line as a scenario.

The reading articles was about something else. Wasn't about this topic.

Scenario: Some dude hears a rumour on the net and thinks it would be a good idea to put it on his wiki page as a fact or joke. That's what I was saying minus the "Scenario:"

you overreacted.

Wow. Two of the big names of HW going at it, tooth and nail. Post count is less than 100 apart.

I say we decide the winner by whoever gets to 8,000 posts first.

technically that's illegal.

Nope. All camps are allowed so we get paid dirt. :rolleyes:

Still, it's more fun than other jobs and you get a tan while doing it.

Ouch. I doubt i would put up with dozens of annoying kids for 3 dollars an hour...

Ouch. I doubt i would put up with dozens of annoying kids for 3 dollars an hour...

Well it's my first ever job and my resume was completely blank so atleast I can get started now. And besides, the girls are of the beautiful variety.