Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Had my first day of work today (as a councellor). I'm tired.

Dead Like Me is looking like a good show (I'm on Season One).

And where exactly did you see the whole family was shot? None of the deaths were gun related.

Yep.

Stangled his wife, smother his son, hung himself. And apparently they were all on different days, killed his wife on saturday, his son on sunday (they think he actually watched Vengeance with him before killing him. Totally bizarre) and hung himself yesterday.

It just sounds like he had some kind of mental breakdown.

Camp is starting to become pretty fun. I have no idea why the kids listen to me, but they do.

Oh i missed it i think, your a volunteer at a camp?? What kinda camp? Sounds cool, i've been thinking about it(going to north america and volunteer @ a camp)

Volunteer? No way, they pay me. And it's a day camp for kids and I changed my mind, it sucks.

Looks like WWE may have known about the murders before the police did. Apparently, somebody with an IP address from WWE headquarters posted a message about his wife's death on Wikipedia more than twelve hours before police found the bodies.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287194,00.html

When has the WWE ever been known for tact though? I'm not surprised, it's a pretty poorly run company. Even the on-screen product is pretty shitty these days with that douchebag Cena being shoved down everyones throats. Did anyone see his movie, The Marine?

When has the WWE ever been known for tact though? I'm not surprised, it's a pretty poorly run company. Even the on-screen product is pretty shitty these days with that douchebag Cena being shoved down everyones throats. Did anyone see his movie, The Marine?

This isn't about tact, it's about knowing about it before the cops did and not doing anything about it. I guess he could have called and said she died or something, but it seems to me that it's not beyond Vince McMahon to try and hide something like this.

This isn't about tact, it's about knowing about it before the cops did and not doing anything about it. I guess he could have called and said she died or something, but it seems to me that it's not beyond Vince McMahon to try and hide something like this.

Which seems pretty tactless to me. You announce it on wikipedia but you don't phone the cops?

Although they did phone the cops but only later in the afternoon. The one thing I'm wondering about is what does McMahon have to hide from this? Sounds like someone knew of the steroids after that "strict drug policy" he put into place after Guerrero's death.

Which seems pretty tactless to me. You announce it on wikipedia but you don't phone the cops?

Although they did phone the cops but only later in the afternoon. The one thing I'm wondering about is what does McMahon have to hide from this? Sounds like someone knew of the steroids after that "strict drug policy" he put into place after Guerrero's death.

Tactless is just in poor taste, knowing about something and not reporting it ASAP is illegal. My impression is that they hoped he'd get rid of all the steroids before they called the cops to report it. The murders themselves hurt the WWE, but the steroids double the negative publicity, since there are supposed to be no more steroids in wrestling.

Tactless is just in poor taste, knowing about something and not reporting it ASAP is illegal. My impression is that they hoped he'd get rid of all the steroids before they called the cops to report it. The murders themselves hurt the WWE, but the steroids double the negative publicity, since there are supposed to be no more steroids in wrestling.

Of course he wants to get rid of the steroids, there was such a big to-do over the brand new and stricter drug policy after Eddie died that all of this is just more embarrassment for him. You sound like someone who watches/watched wrestling so you know he doesn't take embarrassment well.

steriods in fake wrestling? lol really I'm sooooo shocked.

It's staged, not fake.

Yes, there is a difference.

the wikipedia thing went like this. At the event he missed they said he was attending a family emergency because his wife was sick. So some guy thought it would be funny if he put on his page that his wife died. Not knowing that the guy was going on a killing spree. There's the answer to that. It was a "funny" joke.

the wikipedia thing went like this. At the event he missed they said he was attending a family emergency because his wife was sick. So some guy thought it would be funny if he put on his page that his wife died. Not knowing that the guy was going on a killing spree. There's the answer to that. It was a "funny" joke.

It was never announced his wife was sick, it was just a family emergency. I should know, I watched Vengeance.

Nice job at pulling stuff out of your ass though. Considering the amount of times it happens, your size just seems logical now.

It was never announced his wife was sick, it was just a family emergency. I should know, I watched Vengeance.

Nice job at pulling stuff out of your ass though. Considering the amount of times it happens, your size just seems logical now.

excuse me ah you owe me an apology:

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original..._21289278.shtml

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.ht...891&k=97156

:angry:

Never knew just reading and studying subjects was "pulling stuff out of my ass."

Edited by Pierre the Great