Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I just got my schedule for the World Championship Softbal for Women Juniors ;)

I'm a driver and need to drive players from Hotel to the stadium, ah will be fun.

Unfortunate the women are a bit to young for me, but there are some good lookers!!(some teams got pictures)

http://www.wksoftbaljunioren2007.nl

I officially feel dirty now. :P

Iv'e been to BC once but I was really young so I don't remember a lot about it. I was in the Oakanogan Valley (sp) and Penticton.

I really want to go to Vancouver one day though I heard it's a really beautiful place.

It's simply amazing. Grouse Mountain is very cool.

Are you finding it interesting?

yup very i'm like a kid in a candy store.

Iv'e been to BC once but I was really young so I don't remember a lot about it. I was in the Oakanogan Valley (sp) and Penticton.

I really want to go to Vancouver one day though I heard it's a really beautiful place.

that's the interior wine country

phew that's barely passing in the US system

A pass is a 60% here too. But considering I ran out of time with over 10% remaining in the exam, just passing is good enough. The class average was only a 70 anyway. They say the 436 math exam is the toughest test in all of high school.

So in Quebec its

100-90 A

89-80 B

79-70 C

69-60 D

59-0 F

?

that's what it is here in america

Err... there's no letter grades here. Your mark is your mark.

Which is much better because it's dumb to clump someone with an 89 and an 80 into the same group.

Err... there's no letter grades here. Your mark is your mark.

Which is much better because it's dumb to clump someone with an 89 and an 80 into the same group.

Well, there's usually ranges. Like 80-83 a B-, 84-87 a B, 88-89 a B+, and so on.

The school I subbed in this year has an idiotic grading system. It's all based on the Academic Content Standards, which is good. But there are no percentages or letter grades. You get a + if you "exceed" the standard, you get a checkmark if you meet it, an "NI" if you need improvement, and I forget what gets marked if the student is totally failing (I didn't have to give any out). So basically, you have to get practically 100% to get a +, but nobody knows what it means until the teacher tells them. A checkmark can range anywhere in the 70-95 range, so a student who isn't even trying and cruises by with a 75 can get the same mark as a kid working his ass off to get a 95. These kids are gonna be in for a total shock when they get to high school and find out they're actually going to be held accountable for the work.