Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Yeah, football players are pressured to eat. Even if the weight they gain is fat and not muscle, it still helps their game.

didn't help mine. I never was an obese pig lineman. I was just slower so they had no choice but to put me on the d-line and o-line. I would have been a tight end but I was too slow. And the tight ends on my high school team were really wide receivers.

Too bad you can't pursue the Canadian boyhood dream. That is unless you take out a loan to live off of or be supported while you dedicated 150% of your life to learning hockey for 10 years. You might be ready by 30 years old. That's probably not going to happen.

Oh well.

Too bad you can't pursue the Canadian boyhood dream. That is unless you take out a loan to live off of or be supported while you dedicated 150% of your life to learning hockey for 10 years. You might be ready by 30 years old. That's probably not going to happen.

Oh well.

Oh no biggie. My kids though, watch out. ;)

They'll be studs.

lol found another tick on me. That's two so far. Must of been there for a couple days.

Where do you live? In a treehouse?

Where do you live? In a treehouse?

Basically that's what I did this weekend. My cousin was clearing a spot in the dense forest on this bluff over looking farm land. Then my cousin and I took this trail for a couple miles into the National Forest which is super dense. And well yeah it is summer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawnee_National_Forest

Pretty much my cousins house is where the "3" is which is a Route 3 a highway to the left of route 151 which goes to Ava.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/forests/shawnee/ma...p-jonesboro.php

And now you know ;)

Edited by Pierre the Great

i hate math. We never got along

It's because you have to be smart to be good at it. :)

Knowing how to count to 10 also helps.

So I was looking at faerie's profile and this made me laugh. No offense to faerie, obviously, haha.

dark_faerie87

NHL Hall of Fame

20 years old

Gender Not Set

British Columbia

Born April-16-1987

:lol:

So I was looking at faerie's profile and this made me laugh. No offense to faerie, obviously, haha.

dark_faerie87

NHL Hall of Fame

20 years old

Gender Not Set

British Columbia

Born April-16-1987

:lol:

Bahahaha, I never even noticed that. I think it's rather appropiate though and I'm not going to change it. :P

I just got my schedule for the World Championship Softbal for Women Juniors ;)

I'm a driver and need to drive players from Hotel to the stadium, ah will be fun.

Unfortunate the women are a bit to young for me, but there are some good lookers!!(some teams got pictures)

http://www.wksoftbaljunioren2007.nl

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan