Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Note to Calgary media: We don't care that Prince Harry was here on Friday and we don't want to hear from the little slut he was hitting on at Cowboys.

That is all.

:lol:

hey we heard about it in mtl :angry:

i shaved my beard off. Took quite some time... Next time i wont wait so long,haha..

I did the same thing on Friday. I think I will wait about as long before the next time. Now I just gotta get an appointment at the barber. I badly need to cut my hair. I've been meaning to do it for like two months but now I really gotta get'ir done.

Is there a motor sports thread here BTW? I saw the F1 race in Montreal today. Real nasty crash after about 27 laps. Robert Kubica crashed but from what I've heard he only broke his leg. His guardian angel certainly kept an eye out for him, that's for sure.

Safety is pretty damn good though. I think he crashed into a wall at over 250 kilometres/hour.

Is there a motor sports thread here BTW? I saw the F1 race in Montreal today. Real nasty crash after about 27 laps. Robert Kubica crashed but from what I've heard he only broke his leg. His guardian angel certainly kept an eye out for him, that's for sure.

Safety is pretty damn good though. I think he crashed into a wall at over 250 kilometres/hour.

kubica only suffer a mild concussion and a mild right ankle sprain.

It was awesome, from where I live, we could gear the cars !!

I'm still annoyed that Lucas deviated away from his original story. In the final sabre fight betweeen Kenobi and Anakin it's suppose to go like this:

"Kenobi is hanging on for dear life. Anakin is all over him. Obi Wan can barely defend himself. The dark side has Vader with the advantage and Obi Wan feels this is the end. But, where Vader has more potent power than Obi Wan, he doesn't have more experience and in a desperate move Obi Wan catches Vader off guard and uses the force to control Vader's mechanical arm. Kenobi makes Anakin's arm choke Anakin giving Obi Wan and advantage to take him out."

But, instead we have "the high ground" :angry:

Where is that version from?

There used to be a search bar on top of the page. Now there isn't.

What are you talking about? The search tab is in the same place it's always been...

Where is that version from?

What are you talking about? The search tab is in the same place it's always been...

Well then the search tab has magically vanished from my computer,

I really, really don't want to do it but I think I'll go back to a gym.

I've gianed too much weight in the last two years. I used to be as skinny as fearie but now I have a chin and a half.

I really, really don't want to do it but I think I'll go back to a gym.

I've gianed too much weight in the last two years. I used to be as skinny as fearie but now I have a chin and a half.

As skinny as me? :blink:

I'm like 15 lbs underweight.

As skinny as me? :blink:

I'm like 15 lbs underweight.

at one point when I was 20..I wore size 28 jeans and weighted 118lbs

I'M 5'11''

Had a nice meal at MacDoanld's today of 1070 calories (counted it up for fun). Yum!

My friend actually had over 1600 which means for the rest of the day he should only be eating like... a little slice of something or else he'll surpass the recommended daily intake.

Had a nice meal at MacDoanld's today of 1070 calories (counted it up for fun). Yum!

My friend actually had over 1600 which means for the rest of the day he should only be eating like... a little slice of something or else he'll surpass the recommended daily intake.

are you pigeons?

you play sports 3,000 cals for you buddy now hit the poutine!

are you pigeons?

you play sports 3,000 cals for you buddy now hit the poutine!

I always heard 2000 calories a day. But maybe if you play sports it's different?