Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

well lets see I was 235 in September of '06 (according to bmi I was then slightly over weight)

Last week I was 265. I was pathetic.

Now I'm under 260.

Just got back from the gym burned off 700 calories.

And saying vegans don't build muscle is false. I worked with this one kid my age who was working on his PHD for medicine and he was a vegan and he was ripped. So that theory is bumpkus.

Dude, read the whole post. He said rarely, as in most of the time vegans do not build muscle mass. Obviously there are going to be exceptions and I would hope that a doctor would be able to be one of those.

BMI is not accurate. It would say a guy who's 200 pounds of muscle is obese.

Yeah, apparently I'm dangerously underweight, but really, my height-to-weight ratio has been the same for the majority of my life, so it's not a concern to me. It's just my build.

how tall are you again PTG ?

Also make sure if your going to stay vegin to get as much protien as you can while losing wieght. Also recommend doing wieght training with less cardio than all cardio.

6'8 and you want to be 220 ? that would be pretty lean in my opinion. Chara is 6'9 260 and I would consider him to be pretty lean for his hight. I would suggest you just try to gain some muscle mass and trim your fat % down rather than just lose weight.

I'm 6'3 and i want to be around 225 and that's not really that lean for me.

As of today I am a member of the Liberal Party of Québec :)

6'8 and you want to be 220 ? that would be pretty lean in my opinion. Chara is 6'9 260 and I would consider him to be pretty lean for his hight. I would suggest you just try to gain some muscle mass and trim your fat % down rather than just lose weight.

I'm 6'3 and i want to be around 225 and that's not really that lean for me.

when I was 230 I was still fat.

when I was 230 I was still fat.

increase your muscle mass. You'll look leaner and maintain a good weight for your height

Right now I'm ( 6'3" ) 239 at 14% body fat. Which is pretty good considering about a year and a half ago ( Jan. 06 ) I was 337 lbs at 30% body fat

my goal is to be about 225-230 lbs under 10% body fat :)

I've said good bye to the 260's!

258. Weighed 266 this time last week.

increase your muscle mass. You'll look leaner and maintain a good weight for your height

I will but I have to shed the excess pounds first. At 220 I'd have no 'love handles' left.

Plus I'm on a rowing machine every other day for 30 minutes non stop. That's all abs.

I've said good bye to the 260's!

258. Weighed 266 this time last week.

I will but I have to shed the excess pounds first. At 220 I'd have no 'love handles' left.

Plus I'm on a rowing machine every other day for 30 minutes non stop. That's all abs.

What I would recommend is trying to maintain the muscle mass you have now and lose just body fat. Which is why I recommended earlier about the protein and weight training as apposed to only cardio :)

110 = win. Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

I'm almost double your size !! *crying*